Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you cope with red dead redemption?

iHateEveryone

iHateEveryone

Greycel
red dead redemption 1-2 is a good way to cope, especially the second part. just running around in a beautiful nature and forgetting about shitty life is really relaxing. i liked red dead redemption 1 but red dead redemption 2 has better graphics and story. the first game takes place in like 1911 or some and the second takes place in 1899 which means it is even more beautiful and calm.

I like Red Dead Redemption 1. 2 is boring as fuck though.

I like Red Dead Redemption 1. 2 is boring as fuck though.
the thing about rdr2 is that it is extremely realistic, so walking/riding around might be boring but for me and many other people it is kind of relaxing.

I do mang, RDR2. Last 4 hours of my playtime were spent purely on playing blackjack. Need to learn poker too. The feeling of gambling in a saloon with town folk smoking cigars and drinking around you, while a guy plays the piano :feelsYall:. I like how slow the game is.

I do mang, RDR2. Last 4 hours of my playtime were spent purely on playing blackjack. Need to learn poker too. The feeling of gambling in a saloon with town folk smoking cigars and drinking around you, while a guy plays the piano :feelsYall:. I like how slow the game is.
lmao i have like 250h in it and only played it as arthur and almost never did any other missions and activities. i am always in chapter 2 cause i hate the depressing atmosphere in the camp in chapter 3 and 4 but i like going fishing and hunting a lot

I only played RDR2 and I cried at the end. Best game I ever played.

lmao i have like 250h in it and only played it as arthur and almost never did any other missions and activities. i am always in chapter 2 cause i hate the depressing atmosphere in the camp in chapter 3 and 4 but i like going fishing and hunting a lot
I liked the atmosphere, it was really noticeable and interesting. Especially in the Beaver Hollow chapters, you can tell the gang is falling apart. I completed the game about 4 or 5 times. Hunting and fishing is well done too. I think you get some good stuff from hunting and selling it to a trapper, i have to do it eventually. The nature is amazing too, i was in Big Valley recently and it all looked very real. Really good game.

I liked the atmosphere, it was really noticeable and interesting. Especially in the Beaver Hollow chapters, you can tell the gang is falling apart. I completed the game about 4 or 5 times. Hunting and fishing is well done too. I think you get some good stuff from hunting and selling it to a trapper, i have to do it eventually. The nature is amazing too, i was in Big Valley recently and it all looked very real. Really good game.
yeah, they really made beaver hollow as depressing as possible. i actually like hunting a lot since arthur can take pictures of the animals and write about them in the journal, the journal is probably the one of the best things in rdr2, you should definitely try hunting. its really fun and the nature is truly beautiful. the game is the definition of a masterpiece honestly.

Inkler trait. Can't say i didn't cry either. You could tell he's falling apart, as he became more pale and beat up. Poor black lung.
the game was already depressing when i started. the more i played it, the more depressing it got. there was no way to not cry at the end.

Inkler trait. Can't say i didn't cry either. You could tell he's falling apart, as he became more pale and beat up. Poor black lung.
I felt like I lost a good friend. I couldnt cope with the ending.

I love 2 much more than 1. I tried 3-4 times to beat one 1, simply it bores me. 2 was great.

red dead redemption 1-2 is a good way to cope, especially the second part. just running around in a beautiful nature and forgetting about shitty life is really relaxing. i liked red dead redemption 1 but red dead redemption 2 has better graphics and story. the first game takes place in like 1911 or some and the second takes place in 1899 which means it is even more beautiful and calm.

Yes i cope with it!

On xbox 360 and switch

I only played RDR2 and I cried at the end. Best game I ever played.
Play the first one, The story is so good itll keep you hooked for days, I couldnt even turn off my 360 the game was so immersive!

Yes i play the second one from time to time

Rdr 2 is lowkey the only morally justifiable game for me.
Holy shit it looks fun, aint got the money tho.

Never was a fan of the story but the gameplay rocks. Shame you have to play as Marxist cowboys, one of whom is a faggot. They’re also the epitome of the “we rob, murder, do all sorts of terrible things, but le heckin racism is CROSSING THE LINE!” meme

I used to play rdr2 alot from like 15 to 17
I would go ER in the towns

That game helped me cope before I was fully conscious of the blackpill
My life was pretty shit back then too I was still fairly blackpilled but I didnt know what it was yet

Never was a fan of the story but the gameplay rocks. Shame you have to play as Marxist cowboys, one of whom is a faggot. They’re also the epitome of the “we rob, murder, do all sorts of terrible things, but le heckin racism is CROSSING THE LINE!” meme
:feelskek:

Rdr 2 is lowkey the only morally justifiable game for me.
Holy shit it looks fun, aint got the money tho.
Isnt it fairly cheap now
I swear I saw the story going for £17 on cdkeys

I love 2 much more than 1. I tried 3-4 times to beat one 1, simply it bores me. 2 was great.
I like the atmosphere of 1 It feels more creepy and grim then the second game but I can never be assed to play it for some reason

I played up until mexico a few months ago and then I stopped playing

I like the atmosphere of 1 It feels more creepy and grim then the second game but I can never be assed to play it for some reason

I played up until mexico a few months ago and then I stopped playing
Thats what i liked in 2, it seemed bigger and more alive, more like the real world.

Boring ass movie game, finished it once tried to play it second time for the """gameplay""" massacred multiple towns stabbed bunch of toilets and got bored :feelsseriously:

rdr2 btw not 1st

yest it was fun

I loved the game. I recommend other brocels to try it. its calm and beautiful nature is something special to experience it by ourself

Great game saar

Yes, sometimes I just ride my horse and enjoy the scenery. I find it calming

Boring ass movie game, finished it once tried to play it second time for the """gameplay""" massacred multiple towns stabbed bunch of toilets and got bored :feelsseriously:

rdr2 btw not 1st
yeah i couldn't stand it for more than 1h, even my mom said it's the most boring shit she has ever played, anyone that like it is a subhuman that hate gaming