Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you cope with drugs?

If you have a drug dealer then you are by definition normie

Self harming. Low IQ.
Yeah. If you're depressed, transcranial magnetic stimulation has long-lasting effects with no negatives. Find a TMS clinic. Cheaper than drugs on the long run.

Yea only weed though can get my hands on xanax but dont wanna become addicted how legit is xanaxcoping?

how do you afford it

have done so heavily in the past but i'm about to have a full year clean

only take nootropic supplements that are not psychoactive

I used to smoke weed. But I quit because I didn’t want to fuck my lungs up and plus it was making me forgetful. It made me feel so much better than I feel in general and that’s the reason why I kept going back to it. But now it’s been 8 months since I quit and hopefully I can go past a year and keep going sober. I want to be done with it for good. I don’t think it will ever help me in the long run. My mom also wanted me to give it up and was concerned about me.

Mdma and coke here.
I'm with you brother. Hate coke but love MDMA. Have been on Heroin for a year now but trying to stop as it takes over and I can't afford it anymore (only smoking it tho).

Too all fags claiming having a dealer is normie tier: Dealers HATE beta incels and love to abuse them. Buy from the darknet.

lowIQ if you can't learn use the darknet and PGP tbh

Im alcoholic tbh, it makes life easier going through it until recently and now is starting to ruin it lol.

Drugs are never a healthy cope for depression, idk really what you can do in that department besides massive amounts of therapy that has a good chance of not working. Such is life

I wish I could get my hands on psychedelics or good alcohol

Dxm more and more. I enjoy the after effect of being happier.