Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you cope by telling yourself that you are "saving your virginity for marriage"?

Do you cope by telling yourself that you are "saving your virginity for marriage"?

• No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
So you can sleep better at night, and not have to wet your pillow with your tears, because you are going to be a 31-year-old kissless wizard next month?

:feelsgah: "Yeah bro, I'm a 30-year-old virgin, who is saving himself for marriage." :feelsgah:

:feelsgah: "Yeah bro, I don't like condoms - so I'm just going to lose my virginity to my virgin wife - who is also 30." :feelsgah:

:feelsgah: "Yeah bro, I'm 30, and I have never kissed a foid - but I am a Christian, and I'm saving my virginity." :feelsgah:

No, I cope by cutting myself, and burning myself with cigarettes.

Last edited:
No, because I'm 33 and know it's over i.e. it never began.

Does anyone here who's actually blackpilled think this? :feelskek:

I'd perhaps regard it as acceptable as done simply to tell others curious about your trueceldom, but believing is is another level of absurd; you are certainly not "saving" yourself as some 5'5 ricecel subhuman, considering you're literally actively deteriorating the older you get... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention most "Christian" foids are in fact the same as the rest as their hypergamous brethren; perhaps they put on a show of innocence and non-degeneracy for their parents, while going for any thugmaxxed Tyrone/atheist Chad the next. :feelsclown:

I think it is a stupid/unfunny movie, but I hope to not reach that age. Why do you ask, by the way?
That movie makes me want to rope. I remember being a kid, and watching, "The 40-Year-Old-Virgin", thinking to myself - "there is no way I could ever become anything like that guy!". Boy was I wrong.

no because I know it's not true and that if I was a Chad I would fuck as many foids as possible

No, I already fucked a hooker, so virginity gone.

No, because i know i will never be married because I am an incel. So nothing to save for

I’m not a virgin

I am but not out of choice

let me give u a better cope
"roasties and virgins are jealous of u because ur holy and they are not"
thank me later

I did at some point but even I couldn't believe this lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5