Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider Zyros white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Thoughts? 

Looks a little colored

Hispanic white

715p2o-LFUL._SY445_.jpg

Hes spaniard. He's white.

Total Imbecile said:
Hispanic white
715p2o-LFUL._SY445_.jpg

LOL! That's not the type of heartthrob ladies want anymore!

BonePressed said:
Thoughts? 

Looks a little colored

Why did god give you eyes if you refuse to use them? @zyros is clearly white, he's paler than most anglo-americans. Not to mention as a Spainard his chad-like features are a natural part of his genetic coding unlike disgusting Nordics.

I think he is a northern light skinned curry, in this pic he exactly looks like one --

Hast33W.jpg

You're skullpressed if you believe he's not white.

chudur-budur said:
I think he is a northern light skinned curry, in this pic he exactly looks like one --

Hast33W.jpg

That picture is photoshopped.

tenta said:
no thats the real one

Stop the autism; did you see the video of Zyros in motion? He mogs the fuck out of that picture.

All the threads on him, makes me think...are you gay?

yes how is he not?

Next post by this low iq poster

"Do white people even exist?"

Keep doing you OP

Tellem--T said:
Next post by this low iq poster

"Do white people even exist?"

Keep doing you OP

How is it wrong though?

Ethnic whites exist tho

I thought he was mestizo not a White Spaniard

Technically he is Caucasian if his blood line is purely Spanish. He has a low amount of North African DNA. So it's mostly Caucasian with a dash of the surrounding area. Americans are weird with race, though. The Irish weren't white, nor were italians, and WASPS are considered to be true whites. Not even Germans were considered white way back. So in the US I guess white is English blood. Lots of people say italians aren't white. A lot do, of the Americanized kind. So race is kind of weird lol. Depends on who's defining it. Technically, on the books, he's white.

You know, the white man who stepped foot in the Americas and fucked shit up? What, they aren't white anymore, LOL?

Sub8Hate said:
Technically he is Caucasian if his blood line is purely Spanish. He has a low amount of North African DNA. So it's mostly Caucasian with a dash of the surrounding area. Americans are weird with race, though. The Irish weren't white, nor were italians, and WASPS are considered to be true whites. Not even Germans were considered white way back. So in the US I guess white is English blood. Lots of people say italians aren't white. A lot do, of the Americanized kind. So race is kind of weird lol. Depends on who's defining it. Technically, on the books, he's white.
You know, the white man who stepped foot in the Americas and fucked shit up? What, they aren't white anymore, LOL?
This is something I can agree with mostly. Having certain definite races and thinking everyone has to be a certain race or a couple of races is retarded. While ethnic groups definitely exist, "race" just depends on how a person defines it and how much someone can differ from those defined racial characteristics if that makes sense. for example if you take a german man which would be considered aryan, all other germans would be different from him to an extent, and then other Europeans will differ from his by a bit more, and then middle eastern people will differ from him by more etc. So you can always make more and more "races" or to be more correct ethnic groups who will include fewer people with closer characteristics which would mean they are more closely related.

So because no person has a single gene that determines their race, you have to decide how much a person can differ from the perfect example of a certain race in order to be considered a part of that race which is pretty retarded if you ask me.

Sub8Hate said:
The Irish weren't white, nor were italians, and WASPS are considered to be true whites.
That's honestly retarded. All of Europe = white. @TripleCel

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Sub8Hate said:
The Irish weren't white, nor were italians, and WASPS are considered to be true whites.

Did you mean to respond to me to or to @"Sub8Hate" ?

TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Sub8Hate said:
Did you mean to respond to me to or to @"Sub8Hate" ?
Not to anyone in particular; but the idea of certain Europeans not being white is just autistic and racist a la Stormfront-tier.

Sub8Hate said:
I agree gigacel

<3 Hey bud.

Anglo Saxons, Germanics, Nordics, and Russians are Magog people (universally accepted as white ).

Vampires are pale as fuck

Looks white to me. I'd say the same with lots of Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.