Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you consider yourself to be human?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
We are ostensibly human because we are descendants of the first homo sapiens, but would you regard yourself as human in areas other than those rooted in biological fact? Does missing out on arguably one of the most crucial areas of human existence (the social realm) make you less of a human? Or human no more?

I definitely wouldn't concider myself to be human. I look at the life of an average human, and notice next to 0 similarities in comparison with that of mine. My life more so resembles that of a deep sea fish. All alone in the cold, dark abyss. Completely isolated from sentient life.

i have 0.5 sub saharan DNA

im a nigger(homo erectus) and going to BBC maxx so i can get pussy

i have 0.5 sub saharan DNA

im a nigger(homo erectus) and going to BBC maxx so i can get pussy
This question is for whites only tbh. Everyone knows ethnics aren't human.

Screenshot 20230909 173100 TikTok

I do. Just not someone people would consider human.

Which says a lot about their own humanity and integrity.

If you ask me, the real subhumans are people that don't consider you a person for being manlet, ugly, undesirable, a virgin, a dicklet, so on.

I feel like a ghost or the walking dead

If you ask me, the real subhumans are people that don't consider you a person for being manlet, ugly, undesirable, a virgin, a dicklet, so on.
If normal well established people call you a subhuman. You're probably a subhuman.

I do, a lower "type" of human but a human nonetheless deserving of basic dignity and respect

I wish I wasn't

I want a girlfriend.

I will have sex with a similar woman tonight (lucid dream).

I really need to luciddreammaxx
I suggest you WBTB/WILD techniques. For beginners, MILD. You're welcome... and, one last thing: do reality checks everyday like nose pinching and trying to breathe through it, or place two fingers over your palm. Dream recall is important, too (keeping a journal on hand and noting down every dream you've had after waking up).

Lucid dreaming will change your life. Literally.

NOTE: if you're lucid in a dream, and you want to increase the vividness (the awareness... like getting rid of 'depersonalization' like symptoms), ask your subconscious for it. You must know that you're in control of dreams, you are the DUNGEON MASTER.

Trust me, my subconscious knows every single fucking song I've heard (rhythm to the millimeter, for instance). It can recreate real life sounds, even gunshots. I mean, we underestimate our subconscious part of the brain.

Last edited:
Of course. That’s why I have human needs, like intimacy and reproduction.

Technically i am human, but in the eyes of this tyrannical, gynocentric society anything below chad-tier is considered subhuman vermin.

We are ostensibly human because we are descendants of the first homo sapiens, but would you regard yourself as human in areas other than those rooted in biological fact? Does missing out on arguably one of the most crucial areas of human existence (the social realm) make you less of a human? Or human no more?

I definitely wouldn't concider myself to be human. I look at the life of an average human, and notice next to 0 similarities in comparison with that of mine. My life more so resembles that of a deep sea fish. All alone in the cold, dark abyss. Completely isolated from sentient life.
No it's proven time and time again I'm not human

Of course. That’s why I have human needs, like intimacy and reproduction.
No point in reproducing when the universe has favorites

Meh, doesn’t really matter to me if I’m not favorited, the desire still remains.
Incorrect. No reproducing for cosmic absolute.

All for $#@)@/@/89celisia. Unwanted reproducers will have the multiverse authority watch you and your cosmic crime soon to be collected. You cannot escape the pure authority of spacetime
Space-Time Loop GIF by kidmograph

Incorrect. No reproducing for cosmic absolute.

All for $#@)@/@/89celisia. Unwanted reproducers will have the multiverse authority watch you and your cosmic crime soon to be collected. You cannot escape the pure authority of spacetime
Space-Time Loop GIF by kidmograph
Oh ok

I'm feeling like a cockroach that should be exterminated

not rly, idk how to describe it honestly. obvs ik im in a human body and i eat, shit, sleep, etc like a human does. but tbh i just feel like im some sorta entity that just... exists? if that makes any sense jfl