Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider yourself a low-inhib or high-inhib person?

Are you low-inhib or high-inhib

• Low-Inhib

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • High-Inhib

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I'm curious to see if cucktears is right about the majority of us not being "CONFIDENT" or "SHY", so vote in the poll or explain more in a comment below.

I would say that I'm able to be somewhat low-inhib around people I'm familar with, thought I'm easily able to maintain a conversation without fainting or something like that.

I'm high inhib in general because I'm an extreme introvert but when I interact with people in a non business setting I just turn off my brain entirely and autopilot. I can fake chadlike confidence for pretty extreme stretches of time doing this, but it comes at teh cost of my abilities to reason or think. If I dont I probably will get a mental breakdown.

I’m high inhib with femoids because I know my physical appearance disgusts them. I have good social skills as long as I’m with other intelligent middle class men.

I'm as high inhib as it gets. You can't get higher inhib than me.

High t and low inhib crew gtfih

Is this fucking lookism?

blackpill_incel said:
High t and low inhib crew gtfih

High t and high inhib crew, just lol. 

I could jump out of a plane, but can't talk to girls.

I'm insanely high inhibition with everyone but my family. I'd never even dare approach a girl unless she started the conversation, or anyone else for that matter.

High inhib by default but I talk to so few people that I spill it out like I'm opening to a shrink on the first person that makes conversation. I used to make a big deal about keeping up my appearance but I've since stopped because that got me no where.

CopingGymcel said:
High t and high inhib crew, just lol. 

I could jump out of a plane, but can't talk to girls.

Just curious: if you're high t, how did your face bones not develop to look manly/correct?

For me, it was mouth breathing as a child that caused downward growth of the face

blackpill_incel said:
Just curious: if you're high t, how did your face bones not develop to look manly/correct?

For me, it was mouth breathing as a child that caused downward growth of the face

I do look manly. I have a broad square jaw and hollow cheeks. High fWHR. My hairline and phenotype (nerdic) fails me.

Ultra low inhib. I wish I was higher inhib tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
I do look manly. I have a broad square jaw and hollow cheeks. High fWHR. My hairline and phenotype (nerdic) fails me.

Just get a hair implant and start slaying

blackpill_incel said:
Just get a hair implant and start slaying

I will be getting a transplant when I have the money. It's not more than a NW2-2.5, but I have a high hairline and my forehead shape isn't ideal, so it's a problem. Will try to make it happen this year, or no wait, I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN this year.

Ultra high inhib to the point where its debilitating.

CopingGymcel said:
I will be getting a transplant when I have the money. It's not more than a NW2-2.5, but I have a high hairline and my forehead shape isn't ideal, so it's a problem.

I see. So you're also a poorcel I assume?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Ultra low inhib.  I wish I was higher inhib tbh.

Doesn’t low Inhib fit better with ogre though? You could play the thug game.

blackpill_incel said:
I see. So you're also a poorcel I assume?

I technically have a decent amount, but it's inheritance money meant to be used towards an apartment/house that I have no control over. My rent is pretty high where I live and I don't make a ton of money, so it will take some time to save up to. Eating a lot of food rich in protein + roids also costs money.

KValt said:
Doesn’t low Inhib fit better with ogre though? You could play the thug game.

Not really, in fact I would say being an ugly ogre combined with low IQ and low inhib is the absolute worst combo a man can have.

Also the whole ugly low inhib ogre going well with women with "thug game" is a lookism.net meme. A myth.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Envious as fuck, if I wasn't mid inhib I'd have the balls to run tinder morph game.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Not really, in fact I would say being an ugly ogre combined with low IQ and low inhib is the absolute worst combo a man can have.  

Also the whole ugly low inhib ogre going well with women with "thug game" is a lookism.net meme.  A myth.

What is your iq and was the test official? You strike me as one of the more intelligent posters ( I know iq only represent something potential, but still)

Depends on how much booze I've had.

CopingGymcel said:
I technically have a decent amount, but it's inheritance money meant to be used towards an apartment/house that I have no control over. My rent is pretty high where I live and I don't make a ton of money, so it will take some time to save up to. Eating a lot of food rich in protein + roids also costs money.

yeah tell me about it. i don't roid but protein rich food is expensive as shit

KValt said:
What is your iq and was the test official?

Never took an official IQ test but I know for fact I'm well below average. Online I can come off as within average range but in person it's extremely obvious I'm dumb as fuck. If you were to meet me in person and talk to me for just 5 minutes you would realize I'm legit borderline retarded.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Want to trade inhib levels?

CopingGymcel said:
Want to trade inhib levels?

If I could go back in time and have your inhib levels, then sure. At least then I would still have all of my teeth.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
If I could go back in time and have your inhib levels, then sure.  At least then I would still have all of my teeth.

lol, how'd you lose them?

I say shit out loud like "That guy/girl is so fucking annoying, no wonder people hate him/her" when they're within earshot

So I consider myself low inhib

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Never took an official IQ test but I know for fact I'm well below average.  Online I can come off as within average range but in person it's extremely obvious I'm dumb as fuck.  If you were to meet me in person and talk to me for just 5 minutes you would realize I'm legit borderline retarded.

Well I guess claiming low iq without confirmation is a pretty low iq thing to do

High inhib here
It's a death sentence

kkt6 said:
High inhib by default but I talk to so few people that I spill it out like I'm opening to a shrink on the first person that makes conversation. I used to make a big deal about keeping up my appearance but I've since stopped because that got me no where.

This so fucking much. I think that's probably why I have barely any friends, people are weirded out when you talk them a little too much after you just met them.

justforlulzandkeks said:
High inhib here
It's a death sentence

It's the biggest death sentence unless you look like a Chadlite.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Same. I actually wish I can go into full high inhib monk mode before looksmaxxing. I try to be introverted but fail each time...Being low inhib has gained me nothing but rejections and being made fun of by “friends”

Low inhib at work, no problem working with other people, being assertive, doing job interviews

Pretty high inhib when talking to girls

started off a low inhib savage when I was confident. Everyday I get more and more high inhib, still a savage doe

Low inib with people i live daily.