Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider yourself a good person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Do you think you're a guy just misunderstood by society for being an incel

or would you say you're not a good person

I'm not a very good person, no

I am, cause i know whats right.

Good is a cuck construct made by bluepilled jews.

yes, I have a 10/10 personality, foids are trash they don't want a personalitygod like me

Yes. Even by normie standards I'm a good man.

With the way ive been treated by soyciety, I have every moral right to go ER but never will. That in and of itself makes me a better man than most people.

Yes I'm truly a good person where as everyone else is just pure evil

Not really with all my drugs hard to be :feelsaww:

I think I'm good for the most part. But there are still areas I need to improve.

An evidence that I am good is that the world hates me (John 15:18-20)

I'm the best person I know

I enjoy accomplishing my objectives.

This evil and vain soyciety doesn't have right to judge me by its hypocritical standards. Being good by soyciety vauge standards mean nothing. I try to follow my religion, as that essentially what means to be a good person. Human laws change, but God's laws are constant. I only ashamed of my shortcoming due to my anger and frustration.

(John 15:18-20)

Last edited:
No. But definitely not too bad.

Granny paying more for meat makes me happy.

E40596A0 11E7 4093 8DE7 EFAD18963193

Most people consider me good.I consider myself a failure.

I'm a good person. I help wherever I can but I always get shit back. been more relentless lately but all in all, I can call myself a good person. :feelsokman:

I dont consider myself good i consider my self a supreme gentlemen

no, I turned into shit :cryfeels:

Considering what I've experienced in my life, yes.

i used to be but then the normies made me into what i am now... a monster they treated me like i wasn't human ever since i walked into kindergarten they treated me like trash i tried to be their friend they just rejected me and tossed me aside like i was trash no one played with me i only had 2 friends and they got bullied as well. in my later years i would be physically bullied and powerless to defend myself they would record and laugh and call me names like "pussy" and "little bitch" this will continue throughout my teenage years im suspecting i will get jumped this summer

no. i am a sociopath who would most likely be a shit partner.