Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you consider you're ready for a relationship?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Like form example, let's say a girl tells you that she wants to be your girlfriend in a monogamous relationship, you know nothing degenerate like the poli amorous shit, and she's everything you're looking for in a woman, do you think you could handle the couples' life?

I think I could, if God has mercy of me and sends me a non degenerate woman, and as long as she didn't object to my antisocial lifestyle, we could work it out.

Unless you are autistic relationships don’t seem that hard. It only seems impossible cause I’m ugly

Maybe, but I have no experience

Considering how many pathetically useless people have relationships, yeah I could probably work out the kinks if holes could look past my bodily deformity and near-hermitism. Though perhaps my insecurities and fear of losing her would fuck it up

The only thing I'm ready for is to rope. Relationships aren't for ugly subhumans like me

I have no experience if she has a lifestyle similar to mine (homemade), I believe it can work very well

I would definitely obsess over her like Joe fucking Goldberg, so no

NO FEMALE WANTS TO ROT IN THEIR ROOM WITHOUT HUMAN CONTACT FOR EXTREMELY LONG PERIODS OF TIME

Yes
Every normie's first relationship is when they're dumb teens in high school

No I’m too autistic to even have a conversation with males I can’t even expect myself to have a conversation with females.

To be totally honest, my social skills have degraded to a point where I don't think I'd be capable of sustaining a relationship.

No. E.g. my apartment needs serious fixing, ordering and cleaning before I can let any female in. But of course that day won't come when the condition of my apartment matters, because of my looks, shortness, autism, unemployment and shortage of similar aged women compared to men (gender imbalance because of male-dominated work- and asylum-based immigration).

Also, I sleep when I want, it would be difficult to sleep at the same time. And difficult for the other to sleep when other is not trying to sleep (small apartment).

Not at the moment. I've been so used to my current lifestyle it'll be hard to adjust.

fuck no. if i had a woman she would mentally drain me in less than an hour and then we would have to break up. I wouldnt have the energy for longer relationship

I'm not sure to be honest, I've been made to feel "I'm not good enough" and "I'm not deserving" or entitled to sex and relationships with any woman. It's been like this for so long....

It will be hard to get my head in positive place, but of course I would try given the chance!

Last edited:
I am above average in terms of educational background.
I earn good, will be earning even more hopefully.
I understand human emotions and psychology pretty well.
I have a huge social circle (friends and shit).
People say I'm funny, hilarious and shit.
I don't steal, scam people, not into any sort of illegal activity and I pay taxes.
I (used to) have romantic feelings towards women.
I (used to be) eager to do romantic and platonic things (like cuddling, writing poems, texting and other pointless fake shit) with women.

Yes, I think I was quite ready for a relationship (fuck, even getting married).

I'm a 5'2" ugly ass street-shitting curry with 3" dick that is thin at the bottom, thick at the top and slightly bent leftward.

I'm not even ready for a simple friendship.

The main problem is not that I'm not ready for women.
It's that women are not ready for me.

Besides, what does it even matter whether incels are ready for long-term relationships?

It's not about whether either party is ready
, it's about whether each person views the other as attractive and/or there are no better options.
"Ready for a relationship" is mostly a euphemism. If someone comes along who is extremely attractive, foids will suddenly be ready for a relationship, and so will be cucks who have no other options.
They are often willing to stay in those relationships and try to "improve them" because of those two factors, and that's pretty much it.

Let's not forget that plenty of Chads and Stacies are abusive, paranoid and technically not ready for relationships, yet they just do it because they meet the above requirements.

I'm not discarding that some instances exist where people are, for example so depressed that they truly don't desire a relationship with anyone, but in general I think it's more about what I have put forward in this post.

"Hey sweety can we please have sex?"

"Sorry I'm not a sexual person, I'm not in the mood for it right now."

I'm not interested in being in a relationship with a female not sexually attracted to me, and since every female isn't sexually attracted to me, I will never want a relationship

What the fuck is this thread?
Unless you are autistic relationships don’t seem that hard. It only seems impossible cause I’m ugly
Yea

Obviously I’ve never been in a relationship and I’m 22 years old now. I did a lot of thinking in the recent years and I came to the conclusion that I don’t even want to be in a relationship anymore. Sure I wanna fuck but that’s all if I’m being completely honest with you.

I've never been boyfriend/husband material.
I definitely don't deserve a relationship.
I'm not interested in being in a relationship with a female not sexually attracted to me, and since every female isn't sexually attracted to me, I will never want a relationship

That's the point.