Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you consider your mother and grandmother also as foids?

Justkillmesenpai

Justkillmesenpai

Banned
-
How much did she get dicked down in her youth?
Is your dad a chad?

My dad was a chad,

My grandmother was very traditional but my mother was a slut (+ a landwhate). Can't really believe my father lowered his standards for that

only once have I considered my own mom as such but I don't enjoy doing it, it doesn't feel particularly right categorizing her as the creatures of this generation I hate when she would die for me

no. my mom is everything

I consider anyone under 30 a foid

No their generation isn't as corrupt as our generation is.

My mother is 91 years old. She was married for 62+ years.
My grandmother died in 1997, aged 95. She was married 67 years.

My mother emotionally manipulated my father and I'm fairly certain she just used him to get pregnant(she was in her mid 30s and needed fertility treatments). Shortly after I was born, they divorced. So presumably her 20s were as you might expect, but I have no idea.

I honestly try not to think about it. As I could blame her, society, human nature, social engineering, or really anything I wished to rest my metaphorical anchor on, but it ultimately doesn't matter when I can't change it, and speculating about my parents motivations just makes me feel worse.

No one in my family is into degeneracy
My mother is 91 years old. She was married for 62+ years.
My grandmother died in 1997, aged 95. She was married 67 years.
long lifespan runs in your family I see

my grandmother was constantly shitting all over her husband and treating him like a dog.

No. I hate foids. But I like my mother

No man no bro my mom was raised in a conservative cuban household so she must have had like 1 other partner before my dad
Idk about my grandma