Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider women as human?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
A femoid is a kind of robot a woman is a human.

Human = capable of self control, independent thought, empathy, kindness and complex versions of the human condition

Femoid = selfish, solipsistic, slave to its own carnal desires, predicated on hypergamy, narcissiscm and a thirst for attention

Or is the answer that in their fertile years they're femoids and then as their eggs freeze as they get older and infertile they morph into human life as a defence mechanism to settle for a beta buck?

yes bro.
Just not very good humans

Nope, they are dick warmers.

but only for chad.

Not the hypergamous rosties.

We're subhumans lookswise and foids are subhumans brainwise.

i dont consider anyone human including myself
humanity died in people long time ago if it ever existed
there is good myth about Diogneses of Sinope and about it how he is looking for human

I suspect they dont consider me human...

Yes, they are humans just not good humans, no compassion if you are not Chad, only passionate to Chad's, and maybe kids

Different category of humans tbh

i honestly think they are demons

i dont consider anyone human including myself
humanity died in people long time ago if it ever existed
there is good myth about Diogneses of Sinope and about it how he is looking for human
thats deep ngl

More like copies of themselves. Could still be human but rarely a human with true compassion.

Foids are not human. They act like bug people.

Obviously. It's me who is not human.

Human males and females both possess inherently primitive traits.

While males are prone to more aggressive and commit more violence, females universally exhibit insanely strict mate selection behavior that requires males to have a specific combination of genetic traits to be registered as sexually attractive.

They're trash.

Well yes but actually no

they are very trendy and easily controlled but they are a bit

They are nothing but cum dumpsters and baby making machines that contribute little to society

I do tbh. But they're inferior to men on average.

Not really

They're pussy/ass/tits that I can't obtain

I was going to call them walking paper weights, but that's an insult to paper weights when I think about it. And they technically aren't that either since they would flee to fuck chad anyways

You can teach a couple of tricks if you have an animal.
A woman? Forget it, she'd stab you in the back if she has the opportunity.

I don't consider myself human.

Women are living baby factories, with a vestigial brain so they can still tackle basic tasks like cooking.

Do you consider women as human?

They are human biologically but there is ad difference between being that and a person with agentship such as various aliens from various franchises.

They're technically human, but they lack the moral character and wisdom unique to being human

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back