Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you consider this site to be the “official” home of incels?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you consider this site to be the “official” home of incels? There are a few Incel sites and forums up, such as Braincels, **********, looksmax.org, lookism.net, Incelistan and this new lookspill sure that’s cropped up recently. Do you consider incels.co to be the “official” home of incels?

Yes, atleast some people on here are real incels.
90% of all incels are fake.

I think india is the official home tbh

Yes, this shouldn't even be a question tbh.

this is a home site for jews and fakecels

I think india is the official home tbh

I also browse braincels but will never make a Reddit account.

I also browse braincels but will never make a Reddit account.
Eh, why not? I made one for Braincels and occasionally trolling soys, I don’t see anything wrong with having an account there.

Considering how much of a joke braincels is at the moment(maybe it always was that way),yeah it is.At least when one is talking about english only communities.

This place is like the reincarnation of the incel hubs of old

This is one a few big places. There really is no official place, and that's good. Feminists and their cucks will always be trying to shut us down, our adaptability is our strength. Once incels.co is taken down, and it will be eventually, there will be a short bit of chaos, a few new things will pop up and word about them will spread on chans and on multiplayer games and other difficult to censor chaotic places, and (a) new place(s) will coalesce. Repeat. This ability to keep going is all we have going in our favor, feminists control the government, tech corporations, the media, etc. All we have is our adaptability, our comfort with chaos, our ability to live without forms and committees and personal branding.

this is a home site for jews
legit, I almost got perma'd for suggesting that we'd brand Jewish users with stars in the meta and feedback section

ofc this is the official site and forum braincels is reddit the soyest site and filled with many larps for the memes. The official country is probably france the home of st blackops2cel and was the home of our and quasmido's holy church nortre dame

legit, I almost got perma'd for suggesting that we'd brand Jewish users with stars in the meta and feedback section
its really suspicious when jews are so defended over every other group, jbw trolling just gets a slap on the wrist by comparison if that

its really suspicious when jews are so defended over every other group, jbw trolling just gets a slap on the wrist by comparison if that
Indeed. Whenever I share anecdotes of Just Be Shitskin (which is a thing in my country) I always get the posts taken down, while threads that revolves around the opposite that are equally if not more cherrypicked, gets to stay up for eternity

Fucking based, what made you avoid getting perma'd? Is the thread still up?

Fucking based, what made you avoid getting perma'd? Is the thread still up?
I had a 60% banmeter from before and the racebait warning put me up at 80%. That simple really. The thread got deleted the moment I tagged serge in the OP

No, that's lookism, used to be sluthate, and before that puahate of course.

It is the current site for incels so yes, I say it is the home for incels.

I got banned on /r/braincels for making fun of that Jewish soyboy.
gCy72PkJqf3XyTGH0Fp29Hy0qz9Cx4jBuvxDYEDV_Dg.jpg

No, I would argue there are many homes for incels not just one.

For example, before the official term "blackpill" was defined, there was bodybuilding forums misc category and anime image boards, which consisted of mainly incels of different types

After the discovery of lookism, lookism.net, antiPUA, slutHate and other Lookist websites emerged(ER came from one of them)

There was also an incel subreddit before being shutdown

Now, there are still many different homes for incels, depending on level of cope:

Extremely low level of cope is here and other explicitly blackpill websites(exp.truecels.ml and blackpill.is or weeb.fun).

Moderatly low to low medium level of cope is at looksmaxxing websites such as looksmaxx.net or lookism

medium levels to high levels of cope is on anime image boards and non blackpill related subreddits

high levels of cope is normie social media such as instagram, snapchat, among other things

Yes. For the most part, the other sites mentioned are like spin-offs to me.

Yes bro, at least for now, probably not in the future.

Yes, but I feel like the majority of people here mog me

See lolicons here so ok

Yeah braincels is full of normies and inceltears larpers

Yes absolutely seems to be to me. The other places are shit compared to here.

Yes, this place has the most truecels and we are all nice with each other

Yes. I don't know any other place for older involuntary celibates that isn't full of women who claim they are just like us even though they are literally in a relationship right now and/or bluepilled soyboys.

The edgelords here can a bit insufferable, and give us a bad name, though.