Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider Russia as oposition to the west?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Can you count on its nuckler arsenal and vast resourses as oposition to the west?

Opposition, but lame. Capitalist, and too much controled by jews. China is real opposition

I would betray (((America))) for Russia in a potential war ngl

Opposition, but lame. Capitalist, and too much controled by jews. China is real opposition
Agreed, the role of Putin's Russia became more important the more important became China.
China is also the only large communist country, hence ideologically opposed to western capitalism.

The same people are in charge of both anyway.
Any war between the US and Russia would be for their benefit soley

The same people are in charge of both anyway.
Any war between the US and Russia would be for their benefit soley
Will it be? Ww 3 is the end for everyone

It depends, nowadays tactical nuclear warfare is a thing. In case of a nuclear war probably only a few areas on the northern emisphere would be uninhabitable. Unfortunately for me Europe would definitely be a target.

It depends, nowadays tactical nuclear warfare is a thing. In case of a nuclear war probably only a few areas on the northern emisphere would be uninhabitable. Unfortunately for me Europe would definitely be a target.
Not much will surive anyway. They will die to later soon.

No Russia is controlled by Zionists since 1917

No, they're also controlled by the jew.

Russia is just like every other nation. Filled to the brim with wealthy vermin who use the regular vermin to make them more wealth

Yes bro, Putin is based on faggots and against (((US))) wars in the Middle East.
I would betray (((Sweden))) for Russia in a potential war ngl

It's an opposition, and a welcome one. But, this isn't the 70s. The Russkis can't seriously be considered an equal counterbalance to "western" decadence like the Soviets once were (scarequotes because "the west" has included urban industrial parts of Asia and Africa for decades now). China is moreso, as many have said. The problem is everyone is wrapped up in the banking system and international finance, which has priorities and momentum of its own, far above any nation-state. For all the handwringing in the media, Russia, the US, the EU, and China are just different stooges in the same show. Iran and North Korea are the only real oppositions left.

It's an opposition, and a welcome one. But, this isn't the 70s. The Russkis can't seriously be considered an equal counterbalance to "western" decadence like the Soviets once were (scarequotes because "the west" has included urban industrial parts of Asia and Africa for decades now). China is moreso, as many have said. The problem is everyone is wrapped up in the banking system and international finance, which has priorities and momentum of its own, far above any nation-state. For all the handwringing in the media, Russia, the US, the EU, and China are just different stooges in the same show. Iran and North Korea are the only real oppositions left.
Unfortunately Iran is weak.

I doubt we fight a war against anyone. The jews make too much money off of saber rattling, building up the military industrial complex to siphon money from the goy, and maintaining the status quo. A war doesn't seem to be in the elites interest like it would have been during the last world war where hitler was threatening jewish hegemony

Irak had regional power as well
Iran is too much different. it has a deep state tradition and iran is not just about a country,its also representative of a deep faith. comparing Irak to iran is wrong.

Iran is too much different. it has a deep state tradition and iran is not just about a country,its also representative of a deep faith. comparing Irak to iran is wrong.
I see your point. Agree.

Unfortunately Iran is weak.
Iran has a regional power that enough to messing up countries and cause civil wars.
I'm very surprised Iran has lasted as long as it has. They don't seem like an impressive military or political force to me, but they've done far better than you'd think so I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think they had the advantage of feeling united against a common enemy ("the West"), and being culturally, linguistically, and religiously distinct (yeah, Iraq is majority Shia, too, and Lebanon I think, but let's not kid ourselves, Shia = Iran for all intents and purposes). That has seen them through the isolation and poverty their resistance to globalism has brought. Tbh I'm praying they get a nuke. That's the great equalizer.

with saddam regime Iraq barely had control over the population because iran was always a problem. Only sunni iraqi arabs supported saddam,he wasn't a big figure for sunni world,minotiries in his country disliked him and I'm not talking about shias but other sunni minorities.

Imagine if saddam was real figure for whole sunni world regardless of race. it goes from balkans to africa,whole west asia and central asia,russia and even further. that's the kind of power Iran currently have over shia population in the world.
I see your point. Agree.
I'm very surprised Iran has lasted as long as it has. They don't seem like an impressive military or political force to me, but they've done far better than you'd think so I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think they had the advantage of feeling united against a common enemy ("the West"), and being culturally, linguistically, and religiously distinct (yeah, Iraq is majority Shia, too, and Lebanon I think, but let's not kid ourselves, Shia = Iran for all intents and purposes). That has seen them through the isolation and poverty their resistance to globalism has brought. Tbh I'm praying they get a nuke. That's the great equalizer.

Imagine if saddam was real figure for whole sunni world regardless of race. it goes from balkans to africa,whole west asia and central asia,russia and even further. that's the kind of power Iran currently have over shia population in the world.
It would be wonderfull.

Iran has its own problems as well but they know how to deal with,just as china. I believe different ethicities see the world different.

You can't control people of east with democracy you need a dictator,a warlord to keep them in line. or a religious figure like Iran.

Iran has its own problems as well
Yeah, I don't want to over romanticize Iran. But, I'm rooting for them, they and North Korea are really the last bastions of anti-globalism (on a nation level) that I can think of. If they fall, the whole world becomes EuroDisney.

I am in opposition to the west.

I'd say iran has a lot more regional clout than Iraq. Iraq's been fucked over by the US and us. We knocked fuck oot the country allowing space for ISIS an other support groups to flourish. I think it would of been more entertaining having Iraq to be equal in strength to iran. Better chance of a conventional war from breaking out.