Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you consider females yucky?

how yucky do you feel about females?

• Total voters
Yes bro. I am disgusted by females and their behavior.

ofc you do since you are :chad:

anyone that votes no is a fakecel :incel:

not behavior btw

What is your IQ?

no its not its a legit question only people who find females yucky
I really can't tell if you're a troll or not. There's no way you unintentionally make posts like this lmao

I mean, I hate stuck up bitches, feminists, false rape accusers, and phychos.

But I find real women attractive, and so do the rest of you, I'm just honestly admitting it.

I really can't tell if you're a troll or not. There's no way you unintentionally make posts like this lmao

does it offend you that i find females yucky?

if this posts bothers you why did you even bother comming to it.

you want to know how i know you are an infiltrator? the fact you like to defend your post and make long as paragraphs.

only a person who tries to put other members down and is literally a person who is a white knight or an infiltrator

Humans and foids are yucky but my dick disagrees so mehhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, with only one exception

Yeah they're pretty gross.
Imagine being attracted to a thing that bleeds every month - Stinks down there and has a deplorable attitude. :feelshaha:
Also you effectively want to stick your thing in a wound that sweats and "self-cleans" itself with it's own fluid. :kys:

Yes, the fact they bleed from there used up genitalia and think men are grosser

does it offend you that i find females yucky?

if this posts bothers you why did you even bother comming to it.

you want to know how i know you are an infiltrator? the fact you like to defend your post and make long as paragraphs.

only a person who tries to put other members down and is literally a person who is a white knight or an infiltrator
Not at all m8, this post doesn't bother me, i'm just genuinely curious as to whether or not this post is serious or supposed to be a meme.
Also lol @ the "only a person who tries to put other members down and is literally a person who is a white knight or an infiltrator".

You have a literal, verifiable history of putting down users for being virgins whilst you are not.

Yes. I hate everything about females and they are disgusting. Pussies are honestly disturbing.

But, I desperately want to fuck them.

Please castrate me.

I like their bodies, not their personality

They definitely are. Think about what a period is and how they behave for God sake. They are beyond disgusting the very thought of them is rage fuel. Think about the things they do.

Females are disgusting. Their impure being is contaminating the realm we live in.

Not at all m8, this post doesn't bother me, i'm just genuinely curious as to whether or not this post is serious or supposed to be a meme.
Also lol @ the "only a person who tries to put other members down and is literally a person who is a white knight or an infiltrator".

You have a literal, verifiable history of putting down users for being virgins whilst you are not.

sorry that was on discord and the those screen caps was literally tooken out of context.

if you dont find females yucky gtfo of this thread then.

I used to think they were physically perfect until I got older

sorry that was on discord and the those screen caps was literally tooken out of context.

if you dont find females yucky gtfo of this thread then.
The context was of you trying to humiliate actual incels for pointing out your non-inceldom.
Who said I didn't find roasties "yucky", are you like 5 or a troll, answer the question already my guy.

What do you mean? The question is not very clear..
I am attracted to femoids, I am not gay.
But I am disgusted with their behavior..

Theyre gross for many reasons

But im not a fag. So must not be that gross

The context was of you trying to humiliate actual incels for pointing out your non-inceldom.
Who said I didn't find roasties "yucky", are you like 5 or a troll, answer the question already my guy.

really? did you know the guy who posted those screen shots wasnt even incel?

why do you think he is banned?

he was legit salty as fuck why a guy like me is able to post in the community.