Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Consciously Care What Women Think?

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
When I used to read redpill like a homo, I would see all this “don’t care what women think, stop seeking their validation”. And it was all so stupid, I really didn’t give too shits what women thought or their feelings I just would get panick attacks being near them. Getting panic attacks near them will inspire further ways they will give you panic attacks. Used to take xans at school sometimes and be like “yo fat b*tch get the fuck out the way”. And stacies would be like “well that’s not who you really are: you were high” then proceed to fuck all the chads while I twitch. Nevertheless who gives a f about foids Personality detector

i pay attentions to my surroundings but i dont care about foids nor about their opinions

i shart next to them
their reaction of disgust is priceless :forcedsmile:

I dress nicely, but I do that more so I don't attract negative attention to myself at my university, I can't look like a homeless bum.

Everybody cares to some extent what others think of them

Everybody cares to some extent what others think of them
Yeah, but the feeling depletes over time. Of course, I can't walk around naked, it's against the law where I live. And, I can't show up to work without showering because a foid could tell my boss that I have an offensive smell. I don't care if foids think I'm an asshole for not opening doors for them, or saying hello to them when I see them in the hallways, or not getting items off of high shelves in the supermarket. I'm done being nice to foids, when they have never been nice to me.

Don't mean to sound rude, but that question is like asking us if we care about what children think, they are mentally retarded.

i pay attentions to my surroundings but i dont care about foids nor about their opinions
This is what we should strive for. I don't give a fuck about foids when out but I always look around me as I am an easy target.

Meh. I care as much as I care about the average person's opinion which you must on some level care about if you don't want to become anti-social. Plus, caring about what others think is something we don't have conscious control over -- feelings of shame arise, I think, in the adaptive unconscious, and are rooted in fear that you've transgressed in some deep way that could lead to shunning (and likely death in the ancestral environment!)

I only care if they like to hug and kiss me and sleep with me on bed.

Let me think...NO.
Foids are worthless and their opinions have 0 value.

I swear to god I used to let my hair grow out with thousands of split ends and not take baths, greasy as fuck; and I was treated better at my small high school in bumfuck nowhere than with the same social specifications now; and holy shit the big city. Hyper gamy is real. Motherfuckers now don’t have a chance.

I suppose so. It's from years of inadequacy and social denigration.

It's normal to care what people think

Women are the panopticon.

When I used to read redpill like a homo, I would see all this “don’t care what women think, stop seeking their validation”. And it was all so stupid, I really didn’t give too shits what women thought or their feelings I just would get panick attacks being near them. Getting panic attacks near them will inspire further ways they will give you panic attacks. Used to take xans at school sometimes and be like “yo fat b*tch get the fuck out the way”. And stacies would be like “well that’s not who you really are: you were high” then proceed to fuck all the chads while I twitch. Nevertheless who gives a f about foids Personality detector
dont remind me holy fuck
i used to "neg" foids and yell shit and I jestermaxxed for 3 years, made myself a fool infront of 100s of people by acting like I had crack seizures
it was brutal and sometimes i remember something i did on the edge of sleep and legit cry from the pain of how fucking retarded I was
but now its all good
scratches ear with paw