Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you complain a lot IRL?

Y

youthislife

Veteran
ngl I'm always complaining irl. Even on social media I'm always complaining jfl. I usually complain about politics on social media and spam everyone's feed with political talk and current events. When I get close with someone irl than I usually start complaining about blackpill related stuff. I'll complain about feminism, hypergamy, degeneracy, how its over if you're not a Chad etc. Legit same things I'm complaining about on here I complain about irl.

Do you watch Ben Shapiro and Nick Fuentes?

Do you watch Ben Shapiro and Nick Fuentes?

I watch some clips of Ben Shapiro and generally disagree with him as he is neocon zionist shill. Do agree with some on certain social/cultural issues tho.

ngl I'm always complaining irl. Even on social media I'm always complaining jfl. I usually complain about politics on social media and spam everyone's feed with political talk and current events. When I get close with someone irl than I usually start complaining about blackpill related stuff. I'll complain about feminism, hypergamy, degeneracy, how its over if you're not a Chad etc. Legit same things I'm complaining about on here I complain about irl.
I don't talk irl plus I don't have social media so no. I could care less about politics tbh
I watch some clips of Ben Shapiro and generally disagree with him as he is neocon zionist shill. Do agree with some on certain social/cultural issues tho.
I see

I don't, not because I don't want to, but because people will give me shit if I do

Only on the internet. I try to stay positive in real life to avoid any potential conflicts.

I'm too high inhib to complain.

I don't, since when did complaining work? at the end of the day people will always have different views and morals then yours.

No, I don't like complaining because I know no one cares.

Complaining is a feminine trait.

Men don't complain about things, they deal with them.

Anytime I hear a man complaining to me I challenge them. "Ok. What are you planning to do about it?"

I don't have anybody to complain to.

I don't leave the house for the most part.

No I won't, if I do I will be called a fucking loser by those stupid normies.

no, no one would care even if i did

Over

I never complain for the reason that Normies just fuck off about my personality.

Not really, i mean i barely talk in real life.

i complain loudly to myself all the time, not in public though