Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you collect foid figurines?

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
★★★
I do, in fact I have a collection of female statues/action figures
360350 906c158b02b94741b89095575a22b298mv2

No.
I got no interest in collecting things, and most of my income has to go to bills and food.

Yes I collect anime figurines, most of them being foids. So I can have my waifu there with me.

i don't collect any junk

Yes and no. I have a big anime figure collection, all female characters, however I no longer buy them and I'm slowly selling my collection bit by bit. I'm kind of done with that hobby, every cope has an end.

Yes I collect anime figurines, most of them being foids. So I can have my waifu there with me.
holy based and comfy:feelscomfy:
me too, feels good to physically touch her

No, i'm a poorfag and i can't afford them.

i collect coins

Yes and no. I have a big anime figure collection, all female characters, however I no longer buy them and I'm slowly selling my collection bit by bit. I'm kind of done with that hobby, every cope has an end.

Yeah i have many Pop up parades figures and a few more expensive figs but i don't have money to buy more nor space to contain them. But i have more models that i'm building than anime figs i just don't have will and energy to build them they just sitting there either started or not touched.
I wish i could have your Asuna and Toki figs they are so fucking hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
Holy shit, your avatar is amazing! And your cope doesn't end if you don't start it /bigbrain

Regarding the OP - isn't playing with dolls gay? I fucking hate that I got a warning for my sexual fetish, but people talk about collecting fucking DOLLS, and it's fine. Fuck the mods.

Regarding the OP - isn't playing with dolls gay? I fucking hate that I got a warning for my sexual fetish, but people talk about collecting fucking DOLLS, and it's fine. Fuck the mods.
they are not dolls they are figures they are hard as rock and you can't move the limbs since they don't have them. Model kits have limbs and can look like this:
(i'm yet to finish this model) or they can be in form of figmas.

No. Do i spy an innie?

I only have one of 2B from NieR.
Xde8ixy97lz91