Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you care who you lose your virginity to?

Greycel
I don't want to like lose it to a hooker or like a obese girl. I feel like i'd regret it and would want something real.

How is a land whale not something real ? It's still a femoid.

I lost mine to a prostitute and she didn't even try to conceal her disgust for me. I should have stabbed her in my hotel room. Cut her across her fucking neck while I smile like I've never smiled before.

I would lose my virginity to a 70 year old grandma at this point

How is a land whale not something real ? It's still a femoid.
land whales dont even look human, smell like shit, ugly as fuck, and you probably need a 14 inch dick to fuck her because of all the layers of fat you need to go through

Lost mine to a hooker, it didn't really change anything.

Also spent $1000 in the "champaign room" of a local strip club, getting lapdances for like 2-3 hours (admittedly, the girls were stunning.)

Same night too.

Then I went home, jerked off and played video games LOL

You want my advice?

Go and get it over with.

You'll either see what you're (not) missing or go completely bonkers and rope.

Yes, it will be my wife and it will only be my wife. Antidegeneracy is a cope I can get behind.

Last edited:
wish i could lose it to my oneitis, she is also a virgin

too bad i don't even know her anymore

Don't care what she looks like, as long as she is a virgin like me and loves me back. (Both of which are impossible)

land whales dont even look human, smell like shit, ugly as fuck, and you probably need a 14 inch dick to fuck her because of all the layers of fat you need to go through
lmao

Yes of course. I want to lose my v card witha qt virgin wife.

I will never lose my virginity unless it's with the girl in my avi

I will never lose my virginity unless it's with the girl in my avi
sorry bro, she's in schneider's harem now
Dan+the+candy+man+get+in+the+van+deep+inside+_73ef2569800035f1b5ef6d700346e2d8.jpg

lmao never thought i'd see schneider posted here
Dan Schneider is the ultimate alpha male, he's fucking a harem of infinite prime jailbait pussy

fucking lol but also true