Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you bone mash, mew, use subliminals, dietmax,gymcel,lotion max/bleach shit skin,astral project,meditate etc.?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Which of the following do you do?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Do you do any of these looks maxing things? Personally I am doing bonemash,mew, subliminals,diet, lotion max and astral projection.

Im considering facepulling

wtf is bone mashing
U basically mash ur face with a hammer or fist. Not too hard, very lighlty but enough for the bone to be sore. Do it daily over the years it stacks up and u get better zygos and chin. U can do it during lectures if ur a student. On the train and many other places. It doesnt take more than 5 minutes at a time. Very easy

I guess skinmax as I try to brighten it.

Yeah, I tell myself it's over, all women hate me, and there's no point again and again.

Otherwise I'm dumb enough to try and get hurt over and over. I'm tired of being hurt and disappointed.

I use lotion on my hands and arms occasionally, and use face cream for acne prevention and healing for minor scarring. I also started mewing when I remember because it seems legit (unlike subliminals JFL).
-Also do some basic exercises to try and build some muscles but I dont do it consistently or for long enough durations to be considered gymmaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back