Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you blackpill normies irl?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I do because I'm aspie enough. You guys should follow suit.

You don't speak of the blackpill IRL unless you want to get quarantined.

Blackpilling someone as an ugly male is near impossible and will almost certainly lead to "this is why u can't get laid"
Only God's like zyros can black pill normies because he has the visible proof of looks.

lmfao i tried this morning for the first and final time. he is a textbook incel so i thought id give it a shot. gave up halfway when he said "um, okay?".

Blackpilling someone as an ugly male is near impossible and will almost certainly lead to "this is why u can't get laid"
Only God's like zyros can black pill normies because he has the visible proof of looks.
you can either be gl or ugly. if youre actually ugly then people wont try to make an excuse since they literally cant when they see your face

i only try to blackpill my bluepilled loser friends which i've known for a while

i tried it and failed

just tried to blackpill my dad on the whole syria-isreal-russia thing

He understands that we are Isreals bitch but doesn't want to acknowledge that it is for the Greater Israel Project

Good enough I guess

yeah i try to convince their loneliness is based on their looks.

Only when I feel like I need to.

lmfao i tried this morning for the first and final time. he is a textbook incel so i thought id give it a shot. gave up halfway when he said "um, okay?".
Same guy who acts like that will simp out once a 3/10 gives him a tiny bit of attention.

Don’t waste your breath , they will just blame it on your “ personality “