Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you bite your nails?

do you bite your nails?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
land of oblivion

land of oblivion

Recruit
★★★★★
multiple votes are allowed

but no, i dont. used to when i was a child but havent done it in years. i do however cut my fingernails nearly every day, i like to keep them very short

I don't think I've ever had that habit

It's trucel trait, I do it

Yep, since I was a kid.. that and shake my leg whenever I’m in a stressful situation; anxious

never done this before. Tbh i dont understand why you'd ever do this? is it like some natural reaction to severe anxiety?

never done this before. Tbh i dont understand why you'd ever do this? is it like some natural reaction to severe anxiety?
No anxiety, just the desire to chew material with a different consistency, I guess.For me

Yep, since I was a kid.. that and shake my leg whenever I’m in a stressful situation; anxious
I used to shake my leg when I was little, but after I noticed it I stopped doing it

I have multiple scratches and bites around my fingers

I have multiple scratches and bites around my fingers
Sometimes, I like to completely chip my pinky toenail. I know I shouldn't do it, but it makes me feel better

Been doing it for as long as I can remember.

I do it since forever

even my parents called me out but they dont care anymore

Yeah I compulsively pick at and bite my nails, sometimes until they bleed. It's part of my 'tism.

never done it