Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you bicycle?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I find that getting out on my bicycle into the countryside is the best way to take my mind off being an incel. It also stops me being a manwhale.

I got a carbon road bike frame from alibaba and built it up with Sram groupset. Nicer bikes are always nice than cheap ones.

No bro, I dont have license.

I used to alot as a kid. But as I got older, my mom ruined it by making me wear sunscreen and a helmet

i drive it to and from work through the beautiful german countryside .
Its lifefuel tbh .
Sometimes i encounter friendly cats on the way and i pet them .

They wont be so cool when they have brain damage because they didnt wear their helmet
You only need a helmet if you're biking recklessly or are in a high traffic area.

I used to as a teenager.

Guess I gave it up around the time I decided to start walking around my highway area instead for exercise which I estimated was about a 3 mile walk.

too high inhib to ride a bicycle

Yes, almost every day (unless I'm sick). It's my favourtie form of cardio. Usually I cycle around 20-25 kilometres a day.

Statistics show that more bicycle deaths are when the rider is wearing a helmet
Exactly! It gives a false sense of security, leading you to be more careless