Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you bet on sports?

ToFeelBetter

ToFeelBetter

ChicoMogsAll
Been watching UFC for few years and betting for almost a year, I am able to make constant profit, one of the best copes Ive found.
For poorcels my advice is put a big bet on Wonderboy (against Till) My most confident pick in recent months.

Yes I bet on football (american) during the season. It's a decent rush.

I used to bet on eurofootball as a teen, and later on I used to bet on dota2.

the only bet for me is I will die in less than 13 monthiez

Too high inhib to risk any money, and don't care to watch and keep with sports.

sports are for normies

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll win that bet.

I used to bet alot of dota2. Valve took down all the trustworthy sites because some reddit jew made a youtube video.

I'm no good at it,one time I lost a 1000 pound in a day

Yes,I bet on multiple sports pretty good to.
I agree wonderboy will karate kick tills head off.

Yes,I bet on multiple sports pretty good to.
I agree wonderboy will karate kick tills head off.
Whats your opinion on skull size playing a part in ability to take a punch?
Fighters with huge skull (with respect to their division) does seem to have iron chin example - Linekar, Ortega, Holloway, Lobov, Gaethje, Wonderboy, Weidman, Miocic, Hunt. Few exceptions tho like Romero, DC
Examples for small skull and weak chin - Rockhold, Emmett, Barboza, Oezdemir (lol at bluepilled fans who cant tell whats so weird about him. His head is too small for his body)

I was going to bet on the Connor/Floyd fight but never did.

Whats your opinion on skull size playing a part in ability to take a punch?
Fighters with huge skull (with respect to their division) does seem to have iron chin example - Linekar, Ortega, Holloway, Lobov, Gaethje, Wonderboy, Weidman, Miocic, Hunt. Few exceptions tho like Romero, DC
Examples for small skull and weak chin - Rockhold, Emmett, Barboza, Oezdemir (lol at bluepilled fans who cant tell whats so weird about him. His head is too small for his body)
100% skull size matters,Chris leben would have never won a fight if it wasn't for his gigantic head.

nah, waste of money. plus, im not interested in sports anymore as its just men chasing a ball for two hours lol.

Don't have the money. Even if I did, I consider betting to be a luxury

Can't legslly do it at my age in my state. But I will when I can. I'm extremely knowledgeable on Americsn football and baseball and am confident I could make good money this way.

This year about 3k,which doesn't sound like Much but It helps me neetcel.
Interesting. How much do you bet on a game, and how many games do you be on in a year? I'm very knowledgeable about football and baseball, so I'm viewing this as a real option to make money.

Interesting. How much do you bet on a game, and how many games do you be on in a year? I'm very knowledgeable about football and baseball, so I'm viewing this as a real option to make money.
I like to keep it to about $50-$200 per game unless I believe that whatever I'm betting on is way over the odds of what it should be than I'll bet about 3-500.