Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you belive in destiny or nah ?

Do you think think your controlled luck puppets or do you belive in your own freedom in all this.

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Do you think your were destined to be incel do you think you had no control even over your own will or do you belive you have some free will

hmm tough question ngl. I think im a puppet ngl

That's like asking do you believe in genetics

Destiny is retarded. The first one was okay, but they completely dropped the ball for Destiny 2. The story was lame, they nerfed some of the best weapons, and the online was sub-par at best.

Destiny is retarded. The first one was okay, but they completely dropped the ball for Destiny 2. The story was lame, they nerfed some of the best weapons, and the online was sub-par at best.

sometimes I feel controlled because my need to masturbate 24/7 is terrible

I can't hear you puppet boy
Now
Dance
Dance
Dance!

probably a mix to varying degrees. Like obviously there is luck involved (genetics, life circumstances, random events) but you can also take care of yourself or not take care of yourself and effect yourself that way too (getting fat, bad hygiene, doing something dumb and deforming yourself)

I don’t believe in destiny in the spiritual/weird sense.

Depends on what you mean but I think you mean something that I say no to

probably a mix to varying degrees. Like obviously there is luck involved (genetics, life circumstances, random events) but you can also take care of yourself or not take care of yourself and effect yourself that way too (getting fat, bad hygiene, doing something dumb and deforming yourself)
willpower is genetic too. on a very deep level of understanding, you realize everything is predetermined. Every single event had a precursor event. There is no or "randomness" really. On deep level we can conclude there is no free will. Your entire state of being is purely dependent on genes and environment. There is no true random factor. so we can argue destiny exists. Your very thoughts come from precursor thoughts. so how can there be free will?

willpower is genetic too. on a very deep level of understanding, you realize everything is predetermined. Every single event had a precursor event. There is no or "randomness" really. On deep level we can conclude there is no free will. Your entire state of being is purely dependent on genes and environment. There is no true random factor. so we can argue destiny exists. Your very thoughts come from precursor thoughts. so how can there be free will?
when I say "randomness" I mean more like things you have 0 control over. Like I can't control certain events happen around me no matter how hard I try they will just happen because they were going to happen. I think free will exists, though I guess it really depends on how you define it.

We are all born and raised under particular circumstances that are usually not unique. As such, each of us belongs to a specific category of person that is especially suited for a certain kind of life.

IMHO, that is something that ancient mythologies were right about. We are not equals, genetics taught us that. There are different kinds of ideals which, when personified into their utmost representation, make gods and heroes of ancient times.

We do have a destiny. It is never inescapable, but it's the optimal path to follow in order to achieve our greatest potential.

freedom but not really because most of my life was decided the day I lost the genetic lottery

Pretty sure we are destined to suffer

"destiny" has such a loose definition that i honestly cant answer your question

I believe in divine providence

There's no such thing as a higher power controlling our lives, but at the same time we have very little control of our own lives.

In buddhism,iirc most of what is going to happen is fixed and you only have some level of actual control.

nothing is irrational.Everything is based on the need for something.
Which in my eyes means that we're all puppets.

I believe that certain things are destined to happen, but I don't think that this means that we're prisoners to our environment.

David Reimer is a good example of a guy who, by this logic, should have been transgender, since he was raised as a female, had hormone therapy, and had his penis cut off, but despite all of this, he decided not to go along with it simply because he chose not to.

Afterwards he commited suicide with a sawed off shotgun, another act of free will which completely goes against every instinct within the human body.

I believe everything is already written , all possibilities are written . But with you conscious decision , your thoughts and imaginations or others . You get to choose what you will manifest from all the possibilities that are already created . Your parents did choose to give birth to an ugly incel like you .
You have the potential to change it . But you have to believe enough . That's what I believe .

I am destined to be incel