Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe your mom is AWALT or NAWALT?

Do you believe your mom is AWALT or NAWALT?

• Total voters
IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
I believe my mom is NAWALT but I'm her son and the mother-son bond blinds my better judgement.

Last edited:
I believe my mom is NAWALT but I'm her son and the mother-son bond blinds my better judgement.
It's either chad or betacuck

JFL in thinking nawalt

My mother is a unicorn tbh

She was like 7/10 in her youth and my father is a 4/10 with actual bad personality (not a bad boy, just a piece of shit)

Wait fuck.

I originally chose "too emotionally attached" then remembered the story she told me.

AWALT.

AWALT means AWALT

She's AWALT.
She was born in early 70 in a muslim country so she was controlled by islam, still married a chadlite tho.
Why didn't you inherit those Chad genes?

Awalt. Just nicer than average and less degenerate than most women nowadays because she was raised in a previous generation.

awalt. a female is still a female

Maybe nawalt. She was a virgin when my father met her and doesn't like whores

She obviously moggs my father so NAWALT. But that's because her parents raised her well. Don't expect the same from a modern whore.
My mother is a unicorn tbh

She was like 7/10 in her youth and my father is a 4/10 with actual bad personality (not a bad boy, just a piece of shit)
Lol almost same here.

AWALT but my mother is programmed to like me. She told me stories of random guys giving her flowers and stuff. She also knows that I am doomed to die alone.

AWALT. Typical feminist roastie who loves her daughter and hates her son.

I know that my mother is AWALT. You are not blackpilled if you believe otherwise. Of all females, why would specifically your mother be different?

I know that my mother is AWALT. You are not blackpilled if you believe otherwise. Of all females, why would specifically your mother be different?
I only agree with the blackpill to an extent, I think religious and cultural background plays a huge role as well. Also genetic, women with lower dopamine levels are more likely to chase pleasure while women born with more dopamine and oxytocin responses to stimuli are more satisfied with life in general, as well as more serotonin.

But nowadays, almost everyone has fried their brains from cumming, and women are chased by every simp.

I don't know what that is