Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you believe this actually happened?

Young boys having fun? Oi vey.

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

Of course it happened #BelieveAllWomen

That poor boy is going to end up posting here and will make threads about his batshit feminist mum

I sure hope it's real. Children don't stay uncorrupted for long these days. Better he get corrupted by Tate than some tranny faggot.

Blackpill moment tbh
If a nigger like Tate gets so much attention then it's truly over

It’s over. Redpillers need to be eradicated ASAP or the concept of “incel” will eventually deteriorate to a playground for children.

Lmao, that's the only thing that I like about Andrew Tate, he makes normies seethe.

Oh and btw, this isn’t just exclusive to wherever OP is residing, I’ve overheard very young boys here in middle-east glorify Tate as well. Humanity has lost.

That poor boy is going to end up posting here and will make threads about his batshit feminist mum
Feminists and leftists are as bad as crazy religious people now, trying to censor things from kids.