Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you believe the Rapture is coming soon?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
SisterInChrist sure does. There have apparently been a lot of earthquakes. She and her fandom have even written "left behind" letters for the damned who don't get into heaven. How about you? Have you written yours? Maybe you should.

Lots of things will happen before it finally comes. I wish the end was near, but all seems to indicate more hardships await us...

I can't think of anything more terrifying than if Jesus Christ actually came back to Earth and flew around killing all the evil people with lightning bolts. Imagine seeing that in your social media feed one day. All the whores in the world would be shitting bricks. There would be nowhere to hide from SuperJesus.

I just can't help but be reminded of the 2012 apocalypse scare. People were killing their kids because they were so sure the end was near.

I can't think of anything more terrifying than if Jesus Christ actually came back to Earth and flew around killing all the evil people with lightning bolts. Imagine seeing that in your social media feed one day. All the whores in the world would be shitting bricks. There would be nowhere to hide from SuperJesus.

that would be hilarious

Killing their kids? i remember it was hilarious seeing one of my female classmates legit crying sometimes because believed in it even tho she was muslim.

One woman tried to kill her kids to spare them the agony of the end times. Thankfully it didn't take.

That's stupid because kids die a peaceful death and don't suffer.

Do they? Who knows what the 2012 apocalypse was supposed to be.

What a load of bullshit.

No, because I think the God/Allah/Jesus/Mohammed religions are the original government propaganda used for crowd control. You must obey your God because he's an owner and authority figure in the exact same manner as our earthly rulers. And as luck would have it, our King/Czar/Jarl is a direct representative amd chosen one of God. How about that eh? Pretty lucky for us. What are the odds.

(Don't get me wrong, the teachings of Jesus are a good way to live, regsrdless of whether you believe he is the son of some immortal creator, or the son of some dirty Chad dog who tapped and gapped.)

If there is any kind of enduring soul that transcends this lifetime, then Buddhists probably have it right imo. You die, you spend a brief moment paused on the wind, and then another mother bears you again. Hopefully you'll learn a little more this time around. And on, and on, until you find enlightenment to escape that cycle.

Last edited:
I want a big earthquake to wipe that cum ridden smile off of foids face.