Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe the moon landing happened?

Do you believe the moon landing happened?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
At this point I think the moon landing happened because it is cool to think that it is in the realm of possibility to walk on another world. However, knowing what I know about the world and what the Jews are prepared to do I wouldn't be surprised if we found out that it was staged in a Hollywood studio or something. Also if they went to the moon all the way back in 1969 why haven't they gone back when the technology has become much more advanced? I'm sure there are lots of valuable resources on the moon and if you can go there in 1969 where computers had hard drives in the kilobytes, it should be super easy to get those valuable resources.

I believe nothing can ve known and they can lie to us about anything

i was coping with that theory a lot but i guess no

Every like... 15 years people question this all over again. Please stop.

It happened? Still no foids holes for us.
It didn't? Same shit.

Even the moon is for Chads only.

the moon landing didn't happen but travel to outer space did.

It didn't? Same shit.

Based

It didn't? Same shit.

There hasn't been a discussion about it here though. Also this is the lounge, not everything has to be about inceldom and acquiring foids.

There hasn't been a discussion about it here though. Also this is the lounge, not everything has to be about inceldom and acquiring foids.
You're right about the forum section.
Fair enough.
Then i'll stay in topic and ask a question:
Let's say it's all a con, let's say theorically the moon landing never happened, why? Why pretending? What are the interests in pretending such shit?

It happened for me btw. The moon is so close it's easy to throw Chads at it.

You're right about the forum section.
Fair enough.
Then i'll stay in topic and ask a question:
Let's say it's all a con, let's say theorically the moon landing never happened, why? Why pretending? What are the interests in pretending such shit?

It happened for me btw. The moon is so close it's easy to throw Chads at it.
There were benefits to the con at the time. Back then the Soviet Union was mogging in the space race, if burgerland successfully faked the moon landing it would project power all around the world and would show that burger capitalism is better than Soviet communism.

Do you think the jews staged this?
What Jews?

Before making disparaging remarks about the Apollo program, bear in mind that the moon landings were the crowning achievement of Adolf Hitler's team of rocket scientists. A case can be made that they were the crowning achievement of the Third Reich:

Von Braun

Wernher Von Braun, the father of the American Lunar Program:

Th 656307298

I bet that the Jews really love the moon landing doubters. The moon landing was probably the greatest accomplishment that Whites ever had. It's something to be proud of. But the moon landing deniers are taking that success away. They are saying the Whites couldn't do it. It seems so anti-White to do that.

But it sure would make the Jews happy. We had always been in competition with the Jewish-controlled USSR for accomplishments in space. We had been at odds in general with them for decades during the Cold War. It could easily have been a Jewish communist who started the rumor that we had not landed on the moon. It would be only natural for an enemy to say something like that. Of course they would try to diminish anything that the White Americans did.

I would say it was the Jews who came up with the story about us not landing on the moon. There's absolutely no one who would have a better reason to start a rumor like that. What's depressing is that so many White Americans side with this communist version of reality.

What Jews?

Before making disparaging remarks about the Apollo program, bear in mind that the moon landings were the crowning achievement of Adolf Hitler's team of rocket scientists. A case can be made that they were the crowning achievement of the Third Reich:

View attachment 701204

Wernher Von Braun, the father of the American Lunar Program:

View attachment 701211

I bet that the Jews really love the moon landing doubters. The moon landing was probably the greatest accomplishment that Whites ever had. It's something to be proud of. But the moon landing deniers are taking that success away. They are saying the Whites couldn't do it. It seems so anti-White to do that.

But it sure would make the Jews happy. We had always been in competition with the Jewish-controlled USSR for accomplishments in space. We had been at odds in general with them for decades during the Cold War. It could easily have been a Jewish communist who started the rumor that we had not landed on the moon. It would be only natural for an enemy to say something like that. Of course they would try to diminish anything that the White Americans did.

I would say it was the Jews who came up with the story about us not landing on the moon. There's absolutely no one who would have a better reason to start a rumor like that. What's depressing is that so many White Americans side with this communist version of reality.
I am aware of Von Braun but he was working for the Jews, he was the brains and the Jews controlled the purse strings. JFK and Nixon were both in the pocket of Jews, especially Nixon.

>gets mogged the entire space race
>just so happens to get the first man on the moon
>haha get fucked commies! Capitalism and freedom win again!
>p-plz don't put a nuclear armed space station in space because we totally won ok?

It may have been real but it was very VERY convenient. I like to imagine the US leadership never gave a fuck about the space race and just hyped it up so the soviets would inflate their economy to shit with massive government spending. Then at the last second before they make America look weak they swoop in and "win" just as a massive fuck you to the soviets.

Of course, captured nazi scientists used the combustion gas of six billion jews to power the rockets. Then they invented the holocaust to explain where the jews went.