Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe that money buys happiness?

Do you believe money buys happiness?

• Yes

• No

• Partly (Explain if possible)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Try to think about it.

Some things I was asking myself:
You win in the lottery, how would your life affect you, do you think you would be happy?
Would you escape inceldom by getting a hot golddigger GF, or would you try getting plastic surgery in order to get a GF who doesn't know about your money to avoid golddiggers?

Do you generally believe that people who are rich have a better life and are generally happier?

Do you believe that money alone is enough to make someone happy?

I'd like to hear your opinions about this topic

i would drugcel more with more money which would certainly help

Try to think about it.

You win in the lottery, how would your life affect you, do you think you would be happy?
Would you escape inceldom by getting a hot golddigger GF, or would you try getting plastic surgery in order to get a GF who doesn't know about your money to avoid golddiggers?

Do you generally believe that people who are rich have a better life and are generally happier?

I’m a richcel. My family have 8 figure net worth and as the eldest son I will inherit at least half. My life is shit and i still feel like a loser. Nothing I do will ever matter beyond a certain point with regard to people. Women will never really love me. The few friends I do have will leave me once they settle down and my family are unsupportive at best. I will die alone and Unremembered even if I am successful careers wise. I hobbymax and what not but it’s not enough to fill the void. I’ll probably give most of the money away once I inherit it to charity, maybe build some fundamentalist churches, maybe make an incel foundation idk

Last edited:
It would make life easier for me. Plus I could buy or create a bunker in the forest somewhere. Buy a shit ton of the best wine, rum, ale, vodka, whiskey. Host parties in the Bunker. Deny Whoids sex with me, they hate being denied.. don't want aids anyway. Just buy some epic copes and live like a king until I cannot anymore.
I hobbymax and what not but it’s not enough to fill the void.
I also Hobbymax.. that void in your life never goes away.
make an incel foundation
That'd be cool.

basically - yes

Yes i can support and take on godlike copes

yes. I'm poorfag and never experienced what happiness is. so i assume being rich can make a one happy

Only rich faggots believe otherwise.

Yes, it buys better copes, which increase your happiness

yes bro japancels will make realistic vr dating sims a reality soon

No bro no man, chad who is 50k in student debt is happier than some lonely richcel in his 50's

Homeless Chad > Rich Incel

I’m a richcel. My family have 8 figure net worth and as the eldest son I will inherit at least half. My life is shit and i still feel like a loser. Nothing I do will ever matter beyond a certain point with regard to people. Women will never really love me. The few friends I do have will leave me once they settle down and my family are unsupportive at best. I will die alone and Unremembered even if I am successful careers wise. I hobbymax and what not but it’s not enough to fill the void. I’ll probably give most of the money away once I inherit it to charity, maybe build some fundamentalist churches, maybe make an incel foundation idk
In case you didn't already know, charities are a massive scam. It's something like only a few pence actually go to the subject of the charity and the rest goes to things like overpaying executives. Make a direct impact if you can, or set something up to make ugly male problems more visible, or, better yet, fund surgeries or something

Try to think about it.

No , cause money is like a Drug and you always build up a tolerance .
So , it will make happy initially , depending on the amount of course , and then it will steadily decline back to normal .

No materialistic thing could make me happy

winning the lottery tier level money buys FREEDOM. Not being forced to wageslave in itself is a happy ending.

in a large enough amount, Yes.

if i was rich i would live sth like dan blizerian lifestyle till i die from overdose or get shot by someone

I made a thread a few days ago on SS about money

Money isn´t Everything

WRONG! Money IS everything, the fact that we can´t even survive without money just tells us that, we don´t have the knowledge and training passes down by degenerations to live in nature as humans did for thousands of years and it wouldn´t be possible since humans have destroyed all natural forest by building cities, roads, mining, deforstation, factories etc. you even need a hunters license and fishing license "to be allowed" to obtain food naturally but go ahead and cope by saying money isn´t everything when we can´t even survive without it.

And this I just mentioned is JUST to survive money also opens up a world of copes if I had more money I could get a car again which is a great cope being able to go where I want whenever I want opens up a whole new world instead of rotting in my apartment. If I had more money I could buy a new PC so I could try out newer games to see if that would be a new good cope, I could get a new more comfortable bed I could get the food I need so I could gain weight since I am allergic to almost everything.

Seriously money is essential as an adult to live I like something the character Eric Cartman says in an episode in South Park "the rule of life is anything that is fun to do cost at least 5 bucks) and as an adult that is so true you need money to do anything to be able to have fun.

You can buy surgeries with money

WRONG! Money IS everything
100% agree, high iq post
existential fear (no money) is the main driving force of the world economy.

if you can't be happy with money you're simply low iq.

There are fucking great things to do, like travelling or buying a bunch of shit. You need money to do that. However, if you are depressed, you will still be depressed when you have money.

Partly

With money I could become a NEET, which would make me kinda happy.

I don't know about happiness, but it can certainly buy an easy life

Money can buy plastic surgery.

The only really appealing thing about money is not having to work anymore after you have enough of it.

without money you can't even fulfill your basic needs like eating, sleeping in a bad and clean yourself.
so good luck being "happy" in that situation.

I once had a fortune of 8000 and that didn't make me happy in anyway

if accompanied by status and power is a big draw, but only money and nothing beyond that is incomplete

Money buys autonomy so you can actually start living your life, if you are in debt you will be someones tool to fufill their dreams.

yes. I'm poorfag and never experienced what happiness is. so i assume being rich can make a one happy
This!
Only rich faggots believe otherwise.
This!
Yes, it buys better copes, which increase your happiness
This!

The only really appealing thing about money is not having to work anymore after you have enough of it.
Definetly This! I don't want to be apart of this shitty assbackwards society, so NEETing to the max with millions in my bank will be a godsend as I can indulge myself in copes to the empth fucking degree and not contribute to this shitty gynocentric society. I may not be 100% happy with all of this, but it sure as hell beats where I am now.

Partly. You can buy copes that give you temporary happiness with money, but you can never get any true persistent happiness from that.

You can ascend through surgery if you're rich. I'm trying to wealthmaxx so that I can eventually get something like a lefort or bimax surgery.

Yes. I'd be way happier if I didn't have to work

I'm torn on this issue.
My family is wealthy, and if they die right now (provided they don't cut me out of the inheritance like they are threatening to do now), I would get a good chunk of it.

But they are both alive and well, meaning I probably won't see a dime of it until I am like 50 or 60 and an old man.

I am still miserable as anybody on this forums.

Also, say you did win a Powerball jackpot which nets you $150 million in cold hard cash, right in your bank account, right now. I don't know about you guys, but I would feel pretty fucking happy.

Life will be tutorial mode now, no need to grovel and beg and act nice to other people, you do whatever you want. People will respect you, even though it is for your money, who cares? Money is money, respect is respect.

If you can ascend through surgeries, then, definitely YES! But most incels can't, it's not a matter of money but how fucked up your face/body is! Surgeries have limited results most of the time, but some of us can ascend with the right surgery plan but we are mostly poor. Most of us can't even afford a single procedure let alone multiple ones with good doctors.

That being said, money can buy services, comfort, sex, products, IOW really good copes! So, yes, money at least can easy our pain and in some cases can definitely make it goes away completely.

Life is short, so if you have a lot of money you can buy sex, female company and comfort for decades to come until you die.

Last edited:
I don't know about happiness, but it can certainly buy an easy life
If anything money removes stressors. But it can also create new stressors.

yes i can buy better pc

it does buy happiness, until the kikes confiscate it and execute you for being a man

Not in the long term.

Money buys copes