Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe that IT has more truecels than this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date

Do you think that IT has more truecels than incels.co?

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • They have an equal amount of truecels in IT

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Do you feel like IT in reality has more truecels than this forum?
Every time we see the face of one of the IT members, they are always below 4/10 (including foids) and many times the male members are virgins

Yes they are a much larger community as well. Many incels are too afraid to admit they are incels and post there instead of here

In absolute terms, definitely.

"im virgin but I don't hate women! Do better bro! I've never seen pussy and I'm 35yo, rotting in my childhood room, wearing Chicago bulls snapback cap and neckbeard!"

"im virgin but I don't hate women! Do better bro! I've never seen pussy and I'm 35yo, rotting in my childhood room, wearing Chicago bulls snapback cap and neckbeard!"

Of course, they outnumber us on this site alone at all times.

Definitely
The difference between us and them is that they think they have a chance if they respect women enough

Cucks and incels are biologically the same, the only difference is that incels are blackpilled, while cucks are bluepilled

Without a doubt.

Even I probably mog some of them

Absolutely yes

"I might be a virgin, but at least i´m not an incel"

they are mroe truecel than here