Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe that Cho Seung Hui was bullied?

Do you believe that Cho Seung Hui was bullied?

• Yes.

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Most of the white normies who "knew" him claim he was just a deranged psychopath who wanted to kill others and go on a rampage for literally no reason. That seems to be the mainstream consensus. But I'm not convinced of that, not one bit.

I'm going to post a video showing a helpless asiancel immigrant (just like Cho) getting jumped, robbed, and beaten mercilessly by a large group of white people for no reason. This happened in the US, and the nearly all white school tried everything they possibly could to cover thier asses and deny responsibility when the video came out. And this happened in just one school. The only reason we know about it is because these assholes recorded themselves.

There's an old saying "For every rat you see, there's 50 you don't". I personally think it's extremely likely that Cho Seung Hui received this very same kind of treatment, and all his peers and old schools just whitewashed themselves to avoid any kind of backlash or punishment after the shooting. What do you guys think?

Here's the video:

Here's why Cho claimed he did it:

[Disclaimer: I do not support Cho Seung Hui or his actions, I'm just very doubtful that he wasn't bullied like the mainstream media is saying. What other reason would he possibly have to do this?]

Last edited:
Yes I remember reading guys and girls in his school calling him names

Probably. A person isn't going to shoot up a place without a reason. If he were suicidal alone, he'd have just killed himself, if he were psychopathic then I'd imagine that he'd have been more subtle.

Cho was badly bullied and on top of that he was very high inhib to speak due to mental illness. When he spoken he probably stuttered. You can see how he speak with a monotone on his manifesto.

Cho was bullied badly. Then a prostitute rejected him.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18169776/...igh-school-classmates-say-gunman-was-bullied/
“As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, ‘Go back to China,’”
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/h-s-classmates-cho-bullied-article-1.209076
But she said friends of hers who went to middle school with Cho told her they recalled
him getting picked on there.
"There were just some people who were really mean to him and they would push him down
and laugh at him," Roberts said. "He didn't speak English really well and they would
really make fun of him."

Probably. A person isn't going to shoot up a place without a reason. If he were suicidal alone, he'd have just killed himself, if he were psychopathic then I'd imagine that he'd have been more subtle.

The clinical psychopath is described as being extroverted, social, charming, and manipulative. They are socially adept and love talking to people, they love to lie and manipulate to achieve thier goals. Like Ted Bundy, he's the poster boy for clinical psychopathy. That's pretty much the polar opposite of Cho. So the idea that he was a psychopath is pretty laughable. I believed he was pushed to this point. Not that it gave him the right, but still. I have a hard time believing it was completely without reason.

The truth is that most mass shooters are NOT clinically diagnosable psychopaths. That term is just a convenient label normies like to slap on people who do something bad. That's not what ASPD actually is.

Serial killers though... they're pretty much all psychopaths. But they're another beast entirely, so I'll save that discussion for some other thread.

How did that bugman in the first video just keep taking it? Either those guys were beyound weak or his exoskeleton is better than most.

People don't do shit like he did for no reason at all

The clinical psychopath is described as being extroverted, social, charming, and manipulative. They are socially adept and love talking to people, they love to lie and manipulate to achieve thier goals. Like Ted Bundy, he's the poster boy for clinical psychopathy. That's pretty much the polar opposite of Cho. So the idea that he was a psychopath is pretty laughable. I believed he was pushed to this point. Not that it gave him the right, but still. I have a hard time believing it was completely without reason.

The truth is that most mass shooters are NOT clinically diagnosable psychopaths. That term is just a convenient label normies like to slap on people who do something bad. That's not what ASPD actually is.

Serial killers though... they're pretty much all psychopaths. But they're another beast entirely, so I'll save that discussion for some other thread.
Psychopath might as well mean an attractive guy that gets whatever he wants because he's attractive.

I believed he was pushed to this point. Not that it gave him the right, but still. I have a hard time believing it was completely without reason.
That's my thinking too.

Yes bro, he was a shy asian kid so there’s no doubt he was mistreated.

Of course he was bullied, the shooting spree was out of revenge more than anything.

General Cho wanted justice and knew he couldn't get it any other way besides wasting as many normies as possible and going out with a bang.

Of course he was bullied, the shooting spree was out of revenge more than anything.

General Cho wanted justice and knew he couldn't get it any other way besides wasting as many normies as possible and going out with a bang.

Pretty much. If he were just suicidal, he would have just killed himself and not taken anyone with him.

I have no idea who that is but the topic title immediately reminded me of a member from the brother forum of incels.is

Attachments

• 78D0E73B-FAA2-428E-9C3B-647E1711686D.png
    78D0E73B-FAA2-428E-9C3B-647E1711686D.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 129
I have no idea who that is but the topic title immediately reminded me of a member from the brother forum of incels.is

You seriously don't know who Cho is? He's the South Korean guy who shot up Virginia Tech.

Yes and St. Cho did the right thing. Normies are to blame for his actions

I love how these VTards and the Parkland kids all mocked the people who would end up shooting them, then cry victim when there's retaliation.

Most of the white normies who "knew" him claim he was just a deranged psychopath who wanted to kill others and go on a rampage for literally no reason. That seems to be the mainstream consensus. But I'm not convinced of that, not one bit.

I'm going to post a video showing a helpless asiancel immigrant (just like Cho) getting jumped, robbed, and beaten mercilessly by a large group of white people for no reason. This happened in the US, and the nearly all white school tried everything they possibly could to cover thier asses and deny responsibility when the video came out. And this happened in just one school. The only reason we know about it is because these assholes recorded themselves.

There's an old saying "For every rat you see, there's 50 you don't". I personally think it's extremely likely that Cho Seung Hui received this very same kind of treatment, and all his peers and old schools just whitewashed themselves to avoid any kind of backlash or punishment after the shooting. What do you guys think?

Here's the video:

Here's why Cho claimed he did it:

[Disclaimer: I do not support Cho Seung Hui or his actions, I'm just very doubtful that he wasn't bullied like the mainstream media is saying. What other reason would he possibly have to do this?]

Were these youths prosecuted?

There is no doubt.
He had the last laugh.

Cho was an ugly, stuttering, Azn autistic. If you think he wasn't relentlessly bullied, you're hopelessly naive.

Holy shit,the first video.I'd slaughter their entire families and make them watch if i were him,life isn't worth living through such humiliation.This is why people go CHO or columbine.

When will people get iti n their head it's not about choice in lfi that matters, but the resources you ahve which determines your destiny.

He literally said in his videos that "you have vandalised my heart and raped my soul", what the fuck do you think that meant?

Why is this even a question brah.

Yes cuz Asians and curries always get bullied

he surely bullied,it is certain

Hes ugly and cant coherently speak. Of course he was bullied.

Oh, I highly believe so.

please nuke America Kim jong-un

Holy shit,the first video.I'd slaughter their entire families and make them watch if i were him,life isn't worth living through such humiliation.This is why people go CHO or columbine.

The US education system is basically just a normie indoctrination center. If you cant fit in, you will be relentlessly bullied by your peers. It's a proving ground, as if to say "if you cant even make it in high school, you may as well just rope because you will never survive the real world." How can you see videos like that all over the internet and NOT see that bullying is rampant in our school system? They try and teach kids not to bully with anti-bullying classes and shit like that, but it's all a fucking sham. It's just in human nature to want to attack and kill those who cant conform to your tribe/group. At heart we are very primitive and tribalistic beings living in an advanced world.

They say it gets better after high school, but my experience in the workforce has been just as bad if not worse.

He literally said in his videos that "you have vandalised my heart and raped my soul", what the fuck do you think that meant?

Why is this even a question brah.

Because most mainstream media outlets are trying to claim he wasn't bullied and did this solely because of mental illness. If fact, that's what most normies believe. That's why.

Cho was an ugly, stuttering, Azn autistic. If you think he wasn't relentlessly bullied, you're hopelessly naive.

Precisely. Most normies are claiming it was just mental illness that was the sole cause of this. He may of had mental issues, but that's not why he did it. He did it because people have mocked, beaten, and tormented him through most of his life here in the United States.