Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you believe normies can be incels?

do you believe normies can be incels?

• yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Self-banned
-
A lot of you think that normie looks = normie but I'm talking about a complete normie who's average at everything and is NT.

A lot of being an incel is the mindset. A normie "incel" would just be called a virgin or a loner

A lot of being an incel is the mindset. A normie "incel" would just be called a virgin or a loner
not true, a lot of us here disagree on a LOT of stuff.

Normie is not just in looks but 99% of the time they belong to friend groups, fandoms, or some sort of of hivemind where they will think the same as everyone else never being able to reach above average iq while still having success socially.

I mean MTN idk. There was one I guess like I said “popular” guy who was incel but he was like a LTN with a weird frame. Yea maybe tbh but they won’t fit in with us

A lot of you think that normie looks = normie but I'm talking about a complete normie who's average at everything and is NT.
I have a friend who is normie looking in my opinion but virgin at 20

this

and honestly

enough autism can turn anyone incel

even htn-folks

most normies are incels in denial

No. There's 6ft+ white guys on here who really need to just have a shower and work on their personality. In some extreme cases they need to geomaxx. And I am not being sarcastic, a lot of members on here are genuinely rotting away their potential. As a 5ft fat curry if I looked like Wayne Rooney (5'9, white, with 2/10 face, etc)... even for 1 day, I would ascend.

Qs7PsGRoT1iVsfZlyxSt9DiTj-xzdS9lnJFIzpuLfxhQ0FBqNjLU9kHGqjDlIOZNhPiEmZM5PNXhBSTuztFs0UBemk1y3zpfPg

^ Yes, I would ascend in 1 day if I had this guy's height and looks.

not true, a lot of us here disagree on a LOT of stuff.
I guess what I mean is you arent really a "true" incel unless you get rid of the bluepilled mindset. Normies can be involuntarily celibate sure, but they arent blackpilled.

this

and honestly

enough autism can turn anyone incel

even htn-folks
Eh, I would say HTN is where they start to have an actual chance, but LTN-MTN 100% for sure can be Incel just for the fact of Autism or some other condition(Schizophrenia for example).

No. There's 6ft+ white guys on here who really need to just have a shower and work on their personality. In some extreme cases they need to geomaxx. And I am not being sarcastic, a lot of members on here are genuinely rotting away their potential. As a 5ft fat curry if I looked like Wayne Rooney (5'9, white, with 2/10 face, etc)... even for 1 day, I would ascend.

Qs7PsGRoT1iVsfZlyxSt9DiTj-xzdS9lnJFIzpuLfxhQ0FBqNjLU9kHGqjDlIOZNhPiEmZM5PNXhBSTuztFs0UBemk1y3zpfPg

^ Yes, I would ascend in 1 day if I had this guy's height and looks.
had me until the 2/10 face. Why would a woman who has access to 6+/10 normies choose a 2/10 average height white guy

I guess what I mean is you arent really a "true" incel unless you get rid of the bluepilled mindset. Normies can be involuntarily celibate sure, but they arent blackpilled.
A lot of normies are incel because they have never tried. Ask the average "failed normie" here how many times they have tried to date woman and you will hear 2 at BEST. That's a volcel in my opinion. Incel means you're involuntary celibate, that means you tried your best and failed. A lot of normies expect woman to fall on their laps.

had me until the 2/10 face. Why would a woman who has access to 6+/10 normies choose a 2/10 average height white guy
Cause I maxxed out everything I could. I have a high net worth, I'm NT and easy to be around. I can easily talks to girls, make jokes, interact positively with them. If I was an ugly 5'9 white guy I'd easily ascend given I came somewhat close to ascension as a 5ft fat curry (but always turned down in the end). 5ft and curry with 5/10 face is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than 5'9 2/10 face white guy.

As an analogy, if you are given a game and forced to learn it on ultra-mega-omega-difficult mode (5ft curry with 5/10 face), and you lose the game, then you are suddenly put on ultra-difficult mode (5'9 white guy with 2/10 face), even though that game mode is still challenging, you will find it easy. BUT this is only so long as you put in 100% effort the first time you played it in ultra-mega-omega-difficult mode.

Last edited:
If you have bad luck, then maybe.

They act like they aren't incel.
That’s the funniest thing the normfags do, they try to act like top shit or they dress “trendy” but after all that effort they put in they are still invisible to foids :feelskek:

You can have a blackpilled normie for sure, but in terms of a normie actually experiencing Inceldom, then no(unless they are non-NT).

That’s the funniest thing the normfags do, they try to act like top shit or they dress “trendy” but after all that effort they put in they are still invisible to foids :feelskek:
And most normies who ends up getting a GF gets the used up roastie or the fat single mom.

Only if they're severely non-NT and poor. Normies have to compensate for their sub 8 looks with money and social status. Rob them of these things and they can end up incel.

Women hate 80% of men so pretty much yes.

The only reason why women would want a normie is to manipulate him and marry him, because she hit the wall after she hit 30 and chads will not want her(+the fact that she have 10+ body count).The normie is deluted into thinking she loves him.but in reality she feel disgust from him,she give him sex because she have no other choice.Maybe she is cheating on him sometimes with the local chad who just want to bang.
Its over for normies.

Incel is not a mentality it's your looks, bad looks= incel. Doesn't matter if you call yourself one or not, you will definitely experiment INCELDOM. No need to complicate

most normies are incels in denial
Goddamn, this one enfuriates me while also makes me laugh a lot. That bunch of assholes think they're leagues above us even if there are almost no difference between them and us lookwise. In fact even the way foids treat them isn't that far from what we experience but most of them are bluepilled enough to think if they're nice by humiliating anyone who doesn't workship foids they will eventually get laid with one of them

Yeah, sometimes people live in areas where there are nearly no women. These people can easily be normies and incels nevertheless.

And most normies who ends up getting a GF gets the used up roastie or the fat single mom.
And even then it's just a matter of time for him to be kicked out

no they cant

if I was normie I would ascend already in SEA

Yeah, I'd say most normies (average men) are incels.
Hell, look through the comment section of any youtube video made by some wannabe intellectual on inceldom and you'll see a shit ton of normie guys saying they agree with inceldom but don't want to join because of all the "racism" and "misogyny".
They keep hoping that by being a normie and simping for foids, they will eventually get some pussy.