Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe life exists on other planets?

BarbarianCel

BarbarianCel

⚔️ Pillage and plunder ☝️
-
Title is self explanatory. Do you believe that there might be life elsewhere in the universe? :feelswhere:. I certainly hope so.

Maybe there is life elsewhere, but as exciting as it may sound, it won't affect us at all.

Yes I think it's retarded to believe that there's only life in Earth kek

Yes and I hope they wipe us the fuck out

Probably but the space age will end before we all here have died and we'll never know.

Yes I think it's retarded to believe that there's only life in Earth kek
Agreed. There is just so much we don’t know about our own planet, let alone the universe. :feelswhere:

Sure hope so, Aliens please take humanity off Milky Way

Yes but unlikely intelligent life

Yes. There are incels on other planets too.

I think so. It’s a big universe. And if we’re lucky we could get invaded by loving alien women.

Life? Yes certainly, maybe even near us. Intelligent one? Yeah probably but there may be so far away we will never learn about them and they about us.

Life? Yes certainly, maybe even near us. Intelligent one? Yeah probably but there may be so far away we will never learn about them and they about us.
This tbh
Also you better be sure as hell hypergamy would exist on different planets and even universes

Yes but it doesn't affect me

I do indeed. Also, @ZkinnyG thoughts on this guys based avi?

Idk tbh if it happens here then it’s not too far of to belive tht there might be another place with life

never say never i guess. but i don't think it'll effect us in this lifetime

I do indeed. Also, @ZkinnyG thoughts on this guys based avi?
He’s a based user a fellow muslim cel
Based on his avi he’s also a Jihadicel:feelsohh:

Last edited:
Yes but it doesn't affect me

earth is flat

i hope not but its no secret that it's a very realistic possibility

probably

@Yerberito what's your take on this

Space isn’t real

It's basically guaranteed, given the infinite universe, however the probability of there being life within traversable distance of humanity is impossibly low

Yes, we are just one ripple in an endless cosmic ocean of life, on this pale blue dot we call Earth.

loving alien women for chad only tho
Well their not human so they probably don't have the same hypgergamy and chad only tendencies like human women do.

I don't care, unless they come to exterminate us or educate us then, it doesn't matter.

Idk but if there is I’m gonna fuck alien pussy

Jfl at thinking we’re the only intelligent life form in the universe

It’s just us Faggot!

JFL @ thinking green men live in the sky and fly down to shove things up your ass
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

It’s just us Faggot!

JFL @ thinking green men live in the sky and fly down to shove things up your ass
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
The universe is vastly expansive, more than any of us can or will ever know, so can you really say with absolute certainty that it’s just us?

I am so original that I hold an opinion contrary to all other opinions no matter the topic purely for the sake of being original.

Perhaps there are life/intelligence beyond this universe, but not part of this universe. Lets say there is a place beyond the great beyond .

The universe is vastly expansive, more than any of us can or will ever know, so can you really say with absolute certainty that it’s just us?

Yup the universe is all bullshit the real show is on earth