Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe it's over for this 13-year-old who looks like Bill Cosby?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
He's tried to flirt with girls and ask them to be his girlfriend, but they've all rejected him. Good thing he has the guts to approach women with confidence like that.

I mog him tbh. I'd say it's definitely over for him unfortunately

Better hairline than me

He never stood a chance

7 feet at 13, BBC and blue eyes...this guy is no incel

its over for him and i guess entire forum mog him, who says that no then is coping

that's just sad.

I wonder what would happen if he was in public making out with a 13 year old.

its over for him unfortunately

Holy fuk it's so fucking over for him. Genetics is insanely brutal.

his main problem is his right eye. Have a good eye color. He have to take a surgery and fix that ugly eye.

Hes pretty much the only person I've seen that I mog.

7ft tall you say? I'm sure there's a few midget foids up for that.

It's so goddamn over for him it hurts to see. I'll be sure to give him a big hug when I see him in incelhalla.

and a chad interviewing him, giving him "advice" :feelskek: jfl

IT: "Anything is possible if he works on his personality :soy: "

Is no one going to mention how he, being blind, beats his fucking brother in Smash?

He wants to pack pudding

I don't think so.

He's only 13 and is already 7 foot which already allows him to severely heightmog a lot of other older men.

If his frame fills out during puberty and he gets some cosmetic surgery when he's a bit older, he can run low-inhib thug game with his height automatically making him the alpha. Height qweens will also love his height.

Yikes, maybe if he wasnt such a misogynist this wouldnt happen to him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back