Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe intelligent aliens are currently observing and/or covertly influencing us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date

Do you believe intelligent aliens are currently observing and/or covertly influencing us?

• Yes, they're observing and influencing us

• Yes, but they're only observing us

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Elaborate on your answer below if you deem it necessary :bigbrain:

I like the theory that states that there are rules for interacting with species not capable of interplanetary travel.
We are monkeys from a space conservation area, nobody is allowed to touch us for now.

I don't rule out the possibility, but I don't believe in it.

If they saw our clown world they would go ER on us

They're called stars
(Astrology)

I like the theory that states that there are rules for interacting with species not capable of interplanetary travel.
We are monkeys from a space conservation area, nobody is allowed to touch us for now.
They abduct people tho

If there's a civilization that is advanced enough to travel across the Universe, I guess they would get bored easily, so perhaps we are like TV for them?, I think they don't get involved with us that much, out of fear to be infected with our autism as a civilization.

Yes, but they're not aliens (in the true sense of the word), and they're less intelligent than us. So going by what you meant, I said no.