Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in using the words "please, thank you, sorry" ?

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
i remember i eagerly said these words at my private all boy school, everytime i say these words to people , i felt like a loser everytime i used those words, i feel like saying these words to people is giving them the ticket to disrespect you, you should never be too humble around people ,
do you say these words alot "please, thank you, sorry''?

I dont talk to people.

People always tell me "fuck you and have a nice day"

All people have to be polite to each other (even the majority of normies aren't to each other), we all hate when someone acts like a rude asshole

No I don't speak english

I dont talk to people.
Images 1

yes very much being polite is a lost art

when I say to you your shirt looks good it means it looks bad
when I say you have a nice watch I mean that you talk too much
when I offer you food it means piss off
when I say you are energetic I mean you are loud

i used to. now, i only really say thanks and i tend to say it quietly

All people have to be polite to each other (even the majority of normies aren't to each other), we all hate when someone acts like a rude asshole
:feelsokman: At least someone should treat people with respect. People nowadays are mostly assholes.

Feels cucked using those phrases of politeness with 99% of human beings

when someone epecially say it to me i just feel their fakeness. i only use these words if i have legitimate things to be sorry for etc

I've heard it's okay to use those words in English. Like, it doesn't make you look like a loser. Moreover, when you don't use them, people consider you rude.
So, it may depend on your area and your native language. Like, in some languages, overusing those words make you look soyish.
Well. Maybe I overuse them, since I'm ugly, weak and short, so I try not to seem to be "rude".

yes being polite and having manners is important

I do say those things to people in general but now that I’m older I try not to be so polite to those who aren’t so polite to me

I say please and thank you all the time but I won't say sorry.

Saying sorry sort of implies I've done something wrong and leaves me feeling bad about myself.

So I'll say "I can't" instead of "Sorry, I can't". The first makes me feel based the other makes me feel guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back