Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in the sub8 theory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

So

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I personally think it's a huge cope. A NT 6/10 guy with average height can definitley get laid a few times a year although the foids he fucks are sub4 ofc. People here need to realize that we're not the norm we're the exception (No sex at all). a 8/10 guy is a slayer ofc but being sub8 won't make you an incel.

sub8 theory is true since the mating possibilities are starting to SIGNIFICANTLY decline if a male is sub8.

I believe in sub7 theory

sub8 theory is true since the mating possibilities are starting to SIGNIFICANTLY decline if a male is sub8.
R u telling me that sub4 foids don't want 6/10 guys :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:

Yes but of course there are exceptions.

R u telling me that sub4 foids don't want 6/10 guys :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:
This is what i tell you comrade:

@gymletethnicel Thoughts?

I think sub8 theory is not about if youre sub8 eight then its impossible to you to get laid, its more about if you sub8 you have to be NT, because 8+/10 can get laid if they re autistic or with other obstacles that make impossible to get laid for average guys.
In this context sub8 theory is legit

Sub-8 is a massive cope for subhumans who have to tell themselves that average men are in the same predicament as them.
That's it. I see average NT men everyday with foids. They're not as previledged as the Chadkings but they can get laid except when the average dude has autism or no social skills at all. Average looking autists ( and socially anxious average looking guys) are as incel as sub5 males. BTW, by social skills I mean the basic things like how to interact with people, buy and order things, how to response to compliments, jokes,etc.

Sub-8 is a massive cope for subhumans who have to tell themselves that average men are in the same predicament as them.
The so called "average man" is a blue pilled simp

I think sub8 theory is not about if youre sub8 eight then its impossible to you to get laid, its more about if you sub8 you have to be NT, because 8+/10 can get laid if they re autistic or with other obstacles that make impossible to get laid for average guys.
In this context sub8 theory is legit
I think everyone here agrees that chads always win even if they're absolute autist.

no, but who cares....
let them cope, they feel better about themselves if they think almost no one is having sex.

no, but who cares....
let them cope, they feel better about themselves if they think almost no one is having sex.
Yeah everyone has his own way of coping with reality...

Sub8 for chads who get approached by girls. Sub 6 for getting a girlfriend but having to put effort in. Sub 4 for betabuxx hard or be a complete virgin

I think everyone here agrees that chads always win even if they're absolute autist.
I mean some copers out here call 5-6/10 guys Chads and fakecels, right? But those guys can be incel 1. because theyre sub8, 2. because they have other handicaps
@stupid dream

I mean some copers out here call 5-6/10 guys Chads and fakecels, right? But those guys can be incel 1. because theyre sub8, 2. because they have other handicaps
@stupid dream
A guy must be above 7/10 to be called a chad. I think having autism or being socially anxious or having weird intrests and not comforming to normies' mindset is a death sentence for average guys. An average guy has to work hard to get laid few times a year...

Sub8 for chads who get approached by girls. Sub 6 for getting a girlfriend but having to put effort in. Sub 4 for betabuxx hard or be a complete virgin

best take so far imo

No. Just lol at sub8, plus it doesnt concern you. 7/10 and 6/10s should only care about sub8. sub5 subhumans, which should be the majority of the users here "SHOULD"... would be incel regardless of sub8 being true or not

That's it. I see average NT men everyday with foids. They're not as previledged as the Chadkings but they can get laid except when the average dude has autism or no social skills at all. Average looking autists ( and socially anxious average looking guys) are as incel as sub5 males. BTW, by social skills I mean the basic things like how to interact with people, buy and order things, how to response to compliments, jokes,etc.
THIS!!!!!!

what defines sub 8 theory?

what defines sub 8 theory?
Personally I see it as:

No guy who's sub 8 can enter a relationship (LONG TERM) with a foid who:

Is not fat (decent body)
Is not deformed (4-6/10 face)
will remain loyal to them.
Will not cuck them.
Will feel tingles when she looks at you.
Will not just give you starfish sex.
Will love(lust) for you until death parts you.

I believe any guy who's sub 8 is NOT getting a foid who meets all the above.

Where is the in-between option? It's too badly defined imo. I do think there are some truths to it but also that there is some cope. I don't think it's over for a 7/10.

Last edited:
The acceptable level of ugliness is decreasing in the swipe culture but I just don't think we're there yet. I see too many low tier normie guys still getting laid and having girlfriends who are in their 20s. 30s is betabucks age so they don't really count. You could betabucks pre-30s but it become very easy to betabucks in your 30s because of the soft "wall". Anyway those dudes in their 20s who are low tier normies are still getting it. But the problem is they're all in open relationships. The only person who actually knows its an open relationship, though, is the foid. After these foids fuck like 20-30 dudes in high school, in college, and are on Seeking Arrangements and shit, they can't just abruptly stop once they have a supposed "boyfriend". Naw. They've lost the bonding that every woman feels with their first 1 or 2 lovers. So they feel free to chase the butterflies wherever they roam. I'm glad I completely gave up on dating. Fuck that. Not healthy enough to go on dates anyway. Its overrrrrrrrrrr