Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in the Multiverse Theory?

Do you think it's true?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
2002AM1488/II

2002AM1488/II

2002AryanMaxxed1488's Reincarnation
The Multiverse Theory, as some of you may know, states that our universe is but one of many among a vast swath of universes in what is a collective known as the "Multiverse".
Just think, there could be some kind of alt universe where all of us are Chads.

doesn't change anything either way.

The Multiverse Theory, as some of you may know, states that our universe is but one of many among a vast swath of universes in what is a collective known as the "Multiverse".
Just think, there could be some kind of alt universe where all of us are Chads.
Don’t know.

nice to know that in universe #5884200019 im a slayer

I have no clue. Could be real or not, I have no expertise and not even a real opinion.

No sounds dumb tbh with no proof like religion

I have no ide, but even if its true ,you being a chad is a complietly diffrent person thefore you cant experience anything,you cant run from this universe

It can't really be proven or disproven, since it would have happened so early in the universe's history, and any other universes would have been inflated away to the point where we will never reach or see them

in another universe i’m hanging from a noose right now

It's probably true. Also explains the Mandela effect which i myself have experienced a lot qs of tecently. Too bad we don't have the ability to or don't know how to switch universes.

Since my inceldom has more to do with my upbringing and lack of development than genetics alone, theres a universe out there where I'm a Chang

theres also one where I've already gone ER in Counter Strike 2 so theres that

Me fighting my alternate universe selves (There can only be one)

Metallix

I dont think it does but who knows. If its true, i doubt theres two identical worlds with same people, still if theres infinite numbers of universes then everything is possible.

Maybe. If the universe contains everything, I don't understand how there can be more than one. If our universe is infinite, where would the other ones be? Are they connected? I don't know where they can be? I don't know how anything can exist outside of this universe if the universe is all that is.

The multiverse theory is just one of many interpretations of quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics has been proven true countless times this last century and has many interpretations which aren't mutually exclusive, but I don't think there is or will ever be a method to test this particular interpretation (multiverse theory)

It's probably true, but all of that mandela effect/universes seeping into one another stuff is all fake

The multiverse theory is just one of many interpretations of quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics has been proven true countless times this last century and has many interpretations which aren't mutually exclusive, but I don't think there is or will ever be a method to test this particular interpretation (multiverse theory)
I've looked into the multiverse theory and I honestly don't even think it can be considered a scientific theory. It's more of a hypothesis if anything.

I've looked into the multiverse theory and I honestly don't even think it can be considered a scientific theory. It's more of a hypothesis if anything.
The fact is that it cannot be tested (or I least that's what I know from my current knowledge) and probably never will be. A good comparison would be the simulation hypothesis: there's literally no way that I know of to know if we live in a simulated reality or not so the question becomes "scientifically irrelevant"

One theory I've always found interesting, from what I understand, is that the physical universe operates an endless cycle. It expands outward quickly before retracting over trillions of years to an infinitely small point which will generate another big bang and restart it. We who experience it through consciousness will reincarnate over and over again. This ties in to buddhist and gnostic teachings as well with the plane of reality we live on being a cycle of existence that we are trapped in (ofc this is oversimplifying those religions but you get the idea)

It's not like, "different copies."

It's more like "onion skins" of frequency and/or, density.

Basically, it's like bunches of grapes - and each grape has various reality/ frequency/ density levels like an onion - and many are clumped nearby, and some are far away...

The "connection point" - "the vine" - is the "primary material" (prima materia) or chi, prana, orgone, mana, etc, and is similar to a tunnel.

When you astral travel, you have a "silver cord" connecting you're spirit to you're body. A similar thing connects worlds.

Many folks are starting to consider "the mandala effect" as proof of a multi verse (such as you're, "many worlds of small differences") that are somehow collapsing into our reality/ world/ universe... They call it "different timelines."

To me it just proves that our reality is malleable just like the other side worlds. Just not fast unless it's a retroactive change.

Just because we do not know doesn't mean that we need to chose between a bunch of possibilities: God, multiverse, infinite contraction and dialation etc.

What our universe is and how it was created still remains a mystery. Only nig nogs try to invent crackpot theories to explain the world around them. Normal people stick with the objective evidence.