Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in the first moon landing?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
Looks pretty fake to me

Flat earth is dumb, if that's what you're referring to

Yes I saw the original tape, the director was having a spergfit , yelling at everyone so NASA decide to make the tape missing/ lost forever.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

I do believe the technical capability was there at that time, knowing the atomic and ballistic technology that were already in use by the country. Now a person actually walking on the moon? Thats hard to really imagine. Dont know tbh.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

They never landed on the moon.
Most likely this. Seems like it would be a challenge today. To happen in the 60s lol naw

They have photos of the landing site. Are they fake too?
Main qimg 2e1319ffa96b4414bd008e211b3be0b5

Lance Armstrong was caught doping so I don't trust NASA

Yes, why wouldn't I? Some conspiracies are real, but this one ain't it, chief.

I saw the stuff on a powerful telescope. My high school physics class had an excursion to the observatory

Too many people had to be in on it and keep secrets for decades and fool the Soviets too. That would be a greater achievement than landing on the Moon. Once you're in Earth's orbit it's just a matter of fuel and landing on the Moon is a piece of piss compared to landing back on Earth.

I was in the same boat before. Now I found out they really did go. Not sure if they landed but they went to the moon.

Too many people had to be in on it and keep secrets for decades and fool the Soviets too. That would be a greater achievement than landing on the Moon. Once you're in Earth's orbit it's just a matter of fuel and landing on the Moon is a piece of piss compared to landing back on Earth.
Not only that, the cover up would have had to last for multiple generations.

Why would somebody who was born 20+ years after the moon landings keep the lid on a cold war era coverup that has no relevance today?

People can't be trusted with secrets. Somebody always spills the beans. That's why the mafia and the CIA/FBI just kill people instead of trusting them with information they shouldn't have.

I was always suspicious. When I learned that the original tapes where lost because people "accidentally" recorded on them I got even more suspicious.
Who fucking accidentally records on such historical evidence?

today announce that Michael Collins, who was on the first moon mission, has died. this is supposed to be the greatest historical event of mankind in which this character participated and his death is as if no one cared.

today announce that Michael Collins, who was on the first moon mission, has died. this is supposed to be the greatest historical event of mankind in which this character participated and his death is as if no one cared.
He was the least known of the three, probably because he didn't actually step on the Moon.