Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in the devil?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My grandmother told me she saw it twice. She was walking home from work when she was a teenager and the first time she appeared on one side of the road, she said he was a tall blonde guy basically a Chad, she said she knew it was him cause his eyes looked like a snake, glowing. The next time he took the form of a beautiful girl, same snake eyes, she was calling her, my grandmother run away, she got sick after that. She started having nightmares about him. I mean if God exists I think it's reasonable to think the devil exists. What do you think? Have you ever seen him?

Nah, I don't believe in god either

I'm an agnostic atheist but I have experienced some really, really weird ""paranormal"" shit that cannot be explained tbh.
Anything can be on the table at this point, but I don't really relate any of it to any human-created ideas of what a diety could be.

@First loss thoughts?

beautiful girl, same snake eyes, she was calling her, my grandmother run away, she got sick after that.
What a volcel ngl. Giga volcel if. i wouldnt

I don't know man

Foids are devils.

I'm an agnostic atheist but I have experienced some really, really weird ""paranormal"" shit that cannot be explained tbh.
Elab

I'm not tempting it.
Could be real, could not be. I'm not tempting and then finding out I'm getting raped in the ass for eternity in hell. That's not something I rather deal with after the life I'm living right now.

Nah I can’t say Ive ever seen him in any way, shape, or form. If I do I’ll make sure to say hi for you.

I definitely do

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

No im agnostic

Yes, but I don’t care

Yes but I'm skeptic of sightings like that.

Yes for I am him

Yes, but not in the traditional sense

Just have schizo hallucinations and blame it on Satan theory

Yes I believe in women.

Not really but i se many evil actions