Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in the 20/80 rule ?

Do you believe in the 20/80 rule (and why )

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I dunno

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Just to be clear, the question isn't about the pareto principe in general, but in the sexual market.

I thought it was a valid fact that wasn't a matter of debate her. But then i saw in another thread people calling it a cope.

Last edited:
Pareto principle applies to more than just the sexual market

Top tier men get laid whenever they want,middle tier men luck out occasionally(and get to become betabux),bottom tier men die as virgins.

Top tier men get laid whenever they want,middle tier men luck out occasionally(and get to become betabux),bottom tier men die as virgins.

That's also my opinion.

Top 20 = success, regularity in sex/dating/love.
The top 30-40 under the top 20 : get scraps, some relations from there and there with not-attractive people, some sex there and there.
Bottom 50/40 : the scraps of the scraps and nothing for half of them.

Its more like 95/5

Just to be clear, the question isn't about the pareto principe in general, but in the sexual market.

I thought it was a valid fact that wasn't a matter of debate her. But then i saw in another thread people calling it a cope.

Kek, as of now the poll follows the 20/80 rule

Of course I believe in it, if you're not blind and have a few Chad acquaintances you see it first hand.

0/100 rule.
0 for u 100 for chad.

It's not over if you're not in the top 20% or so, but there will be a noticeable difference between what a chadlite/high normie will get and a true chad will get. Sub-5 is pretty much a death sentence in terms of looks though and you'll need to compensate in other ways like BBing.

Its more like 95/5

"Very very few. Say, less than 2% of the guys I meet on a daily basis. Most guys generally do not put as much effort into appearance that most women typically do, though."
LMAO chad puts effort into his maxilla

Most men are just shit out of luck when it comes to attracting women. Worse than 80/20

no, it's a delusional cope. average men do fine in the dating scene, we're just in the bottom 10% of men

For casual sex, yes. If a woman is looking for a long term/marriage partner due to social pressure or desire to mooch, not so much. Women will do many things if society tells them to, including marrying a non-chad for stability.

No.

The amount of man that are between 6/10 and 10/10 is like 30% of the male Sub 40yo population.

And 6/10 is where the girls start hitting on you.

So its like 30/70.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back