Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in spiritual world / after life?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
As a med student and evidence based scientist, I tend to be skeptical towards spirituality, souls, spirits, etc. However, many things happened in my life that I cannot explain with science, perhaps you would be interested to hear some of them.

1. My grandma was a very spiritual person, who helped many children with chronic (aka at the time incurable) conditions, such as adenoid. She had 0 knowledge in medicine, and her therapy consisted of using 'energy' which looked like she was waving her hand. The most amazing part is that she took money, if and only if, the patient was satisfied (aka cured). Many people came back and gave her hundreds of dollars (at the time average salary was 10$) and thanked her for her therapy, while medicine at that time was not helping. She died some time ago, but I remember, that when she was hovering her hand above my body part, I would feel blood rush and tingles in that area. What is that, I have no clue.

I thought it could be placebo, but placebo cannot do such significant changes to the human body. Plus I was a child, so I had no idea what she was doing, yet feeling the effects of her hands without touching me.

2. My whole family was also fanatic about astral projections. My dad told me that he was able to astral project 1 time. He said that he experienced weightlessness, and saw himself sleeping in bed in real life. He said that he had to stop, but did not tell me the reason.

I am starting to astral project (I am still not sure about it), and I am reaching vibration phases. Basically, what I feel are immense pulsations in my chest and body (despite having no abnormal cardiac and respiratory rhythms, I checked it immediately after the first time). These puslations are HUGE, my chest feels expanding by tens of centimeters. I cannot progress because of my fear, so I am working on controlling it.

Will update on my progress. ;)

I dont know tbh, i just want to. have a chill life.

For sure, I am, would have probably roped by now if I wasn't.

In particular, I believe that many people within the world are falling into Satanistic mindsets, whether if they know it or not.

As a buddhistcel, I believe.

I do believe in the after life

I do believe there is tons of energy and entities going on that we can't comprehend with our 5 senses.
Lucid dreaming or OOBE or astral projection are probably simillar tbh. Didn't go there cause I don't think there is much value in it and it's supposed to be pretty hard and for those spiritual people. None in my family so far.
Afterlife is more or less the same I think. Not a fan of heaven and hell.

And am freshman in med now. What year are u at?

As a med student and evidence based scientist, I tend to be skeptical towards spirituality, souls, spirits, etc. However, many things happened in my life that I cannot explain with science, perhaps you would be interested to hear some of them.

1. My grandma was a very spiritual person, who helped many children with chronic (aka at the time incurable) conditions, such as adenoid. She had 0 knowledge in medicine, and her therapy consisted of using 'energy' which looked like she was waving her hand. The most amazing part is that she took money, if and only if, the patient was satisfied (aka cured). Many people came back and gave her hundreds of dollars (at the time average salary was 10$) and thanked her for her therapy, while medicine at that time was not helping. She died some time ago, but I remember, that when she was hovering her hand above my body part, I would feel blood rush and tingles in that area. What is that, I have no clue.

I thought it could be placebo, but placebo cannot do such significant changes to the human body. Plus I was a child, so I had no idea what she was doing, yet feeling the effects of her hands without touching me.

2. My whole family was also fanatic about astral projections. My dad told me that he was able to astral project 1 time. He said that he experienced weightlessness, and saw himself sleeping in bed in real life. He said that he had to stop, but did not tell me the reason.

I am starting to astral project (I am still not sure about it), and I am reaching vibration phases. Basically, what I feel are immense pulsations in my chest and body (despite having no abnormal cardiac and respiratory rhythms, I checked it immediately after the first time). These puslations are HUGE, my chest feels expanding by tens of centimeters. I cannot progress because of my fear, so I am working on controlling it.

No. Humans are just highly self-aware apes. You get one life and one life only.

I don't deny it

American's seem to be heavy into spiritual shit and believe in positive energy and healing stones and all kinds of nonsense. I dunno why it's always you guys that are intae this shit

American's seem to be heavy into spiritual shit and believe in positive energy and healing stones and all kinds of nonsense. I dunno why it's always you guys that are intae this shit
Trump seems atheist

read nevklle foddsrd and sstral dynsmics. also.consistency is jey to this shit. u can slso try several astral projections in one night

I think that we partially experience post death. Matter cannot be created or destroyed so maybe we will without consciousness experience post death

I pray to God that he doesn't exist.

Getwtg

I want to believe that but every time I think about it it makes no sense really to be any kind of afterlife. It’s just a thing people made up to cope with dying.