Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in political reforms as a solution to inceldom

dedsrs

• Yes, I think we could solve this problem

• No, politics is cope

• Other?

Results are only viewable after voting.
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
These reforms could be anything like enforcing monogamous marriages, legalize rape, remove undesired males or whatever. I would like you to imagine these changes to be not necessarily democratic because that would most likely never work, and to also think of them as sustainable and therefore not be too unrealistic for example making women objects with absolutely no rights.

I have noticed among our users a divergence in this particular question, some seems to be very political and actually believes in a possible change while other seems to dislike these radical political topics and have a more defeatist attitude.

Last edited:
there's no fixing it
it's truly over

It would help but would never happen because there's a powerful force in control.

That's fair, but I think it's strange that you would have a Himmler avatar without being some sort of revolutionary.

It's not looking too bright that's for sure.
a revolution needs people with a will
the current system works for majority of the population
the ones it doesn't work for are too beta to do something about it
i'm down for incel jihad but i don't see it changing much tbh

Of course it could be fixed with certain changes, such as foids being property by law. But it will never happen, at least not in our lifetimes.

no they will just be revoked if they are passed or will not get passed at all, democracy's become more left leaning and degenerate over time only a forceful overthrow of these disgusting globalist Jews and the installation of an autocratic regime that favors us will bring about any long term or meaningful change for us

The political establishment IS THE PROBLEM. How can you expect a solution to burst out from the problem?. The fall of the global world system and retrieving back to tribalism is the only way. Not just to fix our problems .but to even have a sense of purpose aswell. I don't think people like us were meant to live tbh (I'm not complaining, I'm dying of boredom anyways) . I think nature intended for our deaths early on when we were kids (r and k selection) but the industrial revolution fucked it up. It's a funny thought. To think your purpose was to die, but you're so much of a failure that you couldn't even do that, properly . Lmao.

In theory yes, but in praxis no. To many incels are to politically illiterate or fell for demagogy, it would need an eloquent god, a priest and a psychologist to deconstruct all the bs, you here daily here and a concentrated force of action.
Another factor is the potential societal cost and the necessary rejection of liberal moral relativism, but without going full retard.

Also problematic are the are the selfloathing incels that fall for naturalism or even worse pseudonihilism.

And in the end we are all prolly to wasted anyway.

It is over.

Politics is huge Copenhagen it's all about genes and biological determinism

The West is too far gone for the kind of political solution that can come from liberal democracies. Replacement levels of third-world immigration, white guilt, feminism unchained and LGBTABC123+ are all inoperable cancers. Only total collapse and a rebuild might bring something more favourable.

But it's not going to happen in my lifetime, so I'm just going to sit back and cope.

no political reform will ever help men

men are better off with total anarchy at this point

Its not likely that politics can help us, however in theory it can. In the past, societies controlled hypergamy with laws and punishment

Unless they implement state mandated girlfriends theres no hope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back