Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Believe In Oofy Doofy Theory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date

Is Oofy Doofy Theory True?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
For the few who don't know, oofy doofy is the theory that women prefer average looking men (the "middle" of the bell curve) to a Chad like Jeremy Meeks.

Yes oofy doofy is law. Times have changed now being chad is actually bad

What kind of a retarded post is this? Women prefer Chad.

I don’t believe so. Only way a stupid whore who’s attractive dates an average guy is when she wants a secure lifestyle. For example she’s a teacher making shitty money and he’s a businessman making triple she makes.

Yes oofy doofy is law. Times have changed now being chad is actually bad

Subversives going ham over this.

weren't you just accusing me of being an alt? :feelskek:
I don't need to accuse you when you not-so-subtly hinted at being an alt in the ban discussion thread yourself.

I don't trust you, newfag.

Only if tall and slim or muscular ish
i doubt they want a manlet chubby or fat guy to a chad

Cope. Foids only want chad.

Women will always desire chads more.

What does that theory say again?

No.

Oofy doofy theory is antithetical to :blackpill:.

I would not be surprised if a third of normal looking men (looks 4-6) aged 18-25 are still virgins.

Who coined this shit?

femoids think chads are the average

I've seen it more than once.But oofy doofy is not some average,but slightly below average guy who is extremely submissive and acts as emotional tampon.They are usually dumped when chad comes into the picture(they always do),but they are NT and talkative and agree with a woman most of the time so they are not perceived as a threat.

That is not true. People born before the 90s had better chances because they had no social media and apps in their youth

Not agreeing with the oofy doofy theory does jot make sense, but is alright to not agree; some agree, others dont, altough the truth is known.