Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in "love"?

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
In my opinion (which is also the opinion of a lot of people), love is chemistry at work in your brain, it is a temporary feeling that lasts only a few months.
Love is always portrayed is jew propaganda which normies call "movies" or "television" to brainwash the masses.
In 2018 love is not only deployed in a monogamous relationship but also is present in a poly relationship.

The reality is that this "love" stuff can only be felt by a roastie if she is dicked by an aggressive alpha low inhibition Chad, love is not stuff for low status ugly incels.

I only believe it exists if the woman hasn't been fucked by other men before.

JFL @ thinking a woman who has been in a sexual LTR and reached the peaks of emotional, physical, sexual, and spiritual pleasure with another man is ever going to truly "love" you.

Getting an innocent virgin to make you her one and only and be completely infatuated with you is the only thing that matters. Being a "slayer" or marrying a nonvirgin is useless.

JFL @ thinking a woman who has been in a sexual LTR and reached the peaks of emotional, physical, sexual, and spiritual pleasure with another man is ever going to truly "love" you.

Getting an innocent virgin to make you her one and only and be completely infatuated with you is the only thing that matters. Being a "slayer" or marrying a nonvirgin is useless.
I think a virgin is more affected by attraction because she never felt that before, but eventually love will wear off.

No. Love is chemical intended for breeding purposes. Humans aren't meant to be monogamous.

You cant believe in a thing you cant feel.

I believe that "love" isn't something for me.

love isnt real

Love in the movies isn't real. I felt love once for a girl that dated me for a week. It was amazing, but her having settled for me in the first place and my mental problems pushed her away. She was as innocent as me (kissless) tho so I can tell I wasn't cope loving(making myself think I love someone who i really can't in reality, i.e. non-virgin or such)

Agreed.If you're not the first guy then dont even bother with her. If she has forged and broken the pairbond already then she is damaged for life

Virgin girl or bust. DEATH or Virgin girl choose.

at this point I have filled my heart with nothing but hate.

"Love" is simply a female's lust for Chad.

It can only exist for a Women's first partner (Chad)

love is real just not for us

Love only exists for women and Chads.

No i only believe in attraction which is caused by looks. Attraction usually lasts as long as your partner is good looking and it can evolve to be obsession (which people call true love).

The other day I was listening to my parents talk about how madly in love they were when they were younger. That's what motivated to have so many kids in fact. Love is possible, just really hard for our generation because so much slooting and inceldom.

This is one of the songs they mentioned that evoked their feels. Back then, a lot of pop songs were about love and not just fucking.
[video=youtube]

Major cope. Love is when a girl remains a virgin just for you, and goes out of her way to make you happy.

Love in the romantic sense is only possible by men. Women only like men for their looks, status, and resources

Men: "I love you becsuse you're cute, nice and are fun to be around"

Women: "What's in it for me?"

Love in the romantic sense is only possible by men. Women only like men for their looks, status, and resources

Men: "I love you becsuse you're cute, nice and are fun to be around"

Women: "What's in it for me?"
This. Lol fucking jew bluepilled media got to you guys goood

The other day I was listening to my parents talk about how madly in love they were when they were younger. That's what motivated to have so many kids in fact. Love is possible, just really hard for our generation because so much slooting and inceldom.

This is one of the songs they mentioned that evoked their feels. Back then, a lot of pop songs were about love and not just fucking.
[video=youtube]

There were always men who died sexless and alone. Its nature.

My heart wants to believe in love but my brain tells me roasties are incapable of reciprocating the emotion.

I believe you can genuinely love someone to the point it's unconditional. I've seen how crazy and different people become when they're with someone they deeply care about.

That's the biggest regret I'll take to my grave, I never got the experience what is probably the greatest human emotion.