Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in locationceldom?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Do you think it's a real form of celdom? I tend to believe it can be real.

No. Unless you live in like Hollywood or any other small, super-elite town, then maybe, but no I don't. Probably anyone could slay if they went to the Nauru Islands. That doesn't make them any less incel. You are an incel if you can't succeed in Europe/N.America.

Yes but most people who claim it are full of bullshit. They either never even tried or would be incel pretty much everywhere.

Yes but most people who claim it are full of bullshit. They either never even tried or would be incel pretty much everywhere.

I agree with this

Just move bro

If it were totally untrue then there wouldn't be so many whites with asian girls from overseas.

You get mogged enough being around eliteness, then that will frame people's opinion of you.
Locationcelling is about the ultimate factor tbh. Attraction is based on distinction. If you're not positively distinct then you won't get anywhere.

Yes. Toronto was fucking hell bro!

To an extent, some places are worse than others tbh

It definitly is a huge factor in determining your smv

If you are a whitecel you can just go JBW in SEA. Proof (most) whites are volcel

The only location where I'm not incel is in my dreams. :feelsbadman:

Yeah it’s possible, but I think most people fixated with the notion of moving and being successful with women are coping hard.

SEA...so you’re gonna risk bringing over a woman to the land of the free & wealthy and expect her not to change her views or want someone better - good luck with that. Remember that there isn’t a single place in the entire world where women don’t have standards, so betting everything on moving out is wishful thinking.

Yeah it’s possible, but I think most people fixated with the notion of moving and being successful with women are coping hard.

SEA...so you’re gonna risk bringing over a woman to the land of the free & wealthy and expect her not to change her views or want someone better - good luck with that. Remember that there isn’t a single place in the entire world where women don’t have standards, so betting everything on moving out is wishful thinking.
and if you have a kid with a SEA woman its even worse as male childs will automatically be incels

its bad enough for pure ricecels
now with hapa kid with cheat(jbw) father and low quality 4'10 mom

rip

Yes I do. I live in a small town full of white people with little to no ethnics. However I have talked to another curry friend of mine from a big city who got some tail from a woman. I mog him hardcore facewise and we are the same height (5'8). Locationcel theory makes a lot of sense to me.
@BrendioEEE

Most Incels are Locationcel whether they realize it or not.

No. Unless you live in like Hollywood or any other small, super-elite town, then maybe, but no I don't. Probably anyone could slay if they went to the Nauru Islands. That doesn't make them any less incel. You are an incel if you can't succeed in Europe/N.America.

Yes bro. St. Elliot is a prime example of that.

I believe if you are gl nothing can stop you getting laid

Yes, it's possible to not get any matches in your own location while if you tried SEA you get a shitton of matches.

Yes, I live in a place where the dating culture is practically nonexistent. Compared to the US where there’s a huge fluid dating market where people jumps from a relationship to another, the place where I live in is a nightmare.

There are few social opportunities to meet someone, and groups of men and women at events or in social areas usually remain separate and stay to their own circle. Dating sites only work for GL men and Chads, so there are few opportunities even for normies. For an ugly incel like me it’s almost over.

No tbh. I'm the same manlet in USA and in the Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back