Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in lesbians?

Do you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I mean, I believe they exist but they just suffer from a mental or physical illness.

I mean, I believe they exist but they just suffer from a mental or physical illness.
But do you believe feminine girls can genuinely be lesbians and never want to be with men (not even Chad), only with women? I don't.

Yes but the number of actual lesbians is much smaller. Most girls who claim that on the internet are most likely bisexual.

But do you believe feminine girls can genuinely be lesbians and never want to be with men (not even Chad), only with women? I don't.
Yes, becuase they suffer from a mental of physical (genetic) illness.

fakers for chad attention of course. getting tittyfucked by 2 tits seems not to be enough

Everyone’s driven to attraction for the different sex. Those who aren’t are mentally disabled.

I don't believe in genuine lesbianism. I generally see it more as a fear/resentment of penis by the most hardcore of bulldykes. The rest are just women having looser boundaries then men do. A lot of foid friendships involves lots of cuddling and changing clothes in front of each other. In our modern society where faggotry is trendy and celebrated, how hard is it for girls to now refer to their "bestie" as their "girlfriend"? The vast majority of lesbian relationships lack regular sex and "lesbian bed death" isn't just a meme. A lot of women also become lesbian later in life after marriages and having children. Again, it is more just women living in commune together and not having to deal with men more so than about eating clam.

I don't believe in genuine lesbianism. I generally see it more as a fear/resentment of penis by the most hardcore of bulldykes. The rest are just women having looser boundaries then men do. A lot of foid friendships involves lots of cuddling and changing clothes in front of each other. In our modern society where faggotry is trendy and celebrated, how hard is it for girls to now refer to their "bestie" as their "girlfriend"? The vast majority of lesbian relationships lack regular sex and "lesbian bed death" isn't just a meme. A lot of women also become lesbian later in life after marriages and having children. Again, it is more just women living in commune together and not having to deal with men more so than about eating clam.
I agree. I never ever met a lesbian who hadn't been with a man before. And I played in rock bands for a long while so I met tons of them.

yes they exist but I believe most are bisexual

I don't know enough about the topic to give an opinion

i think the man in the relationship i.e the butch is the real deal but the girl in the relationship from what I've seen is always bi

I think even straight women have a capacity to go there with their sexuality. Im not sure why that is. Just a hunch.

Ye I believe some lesbians/gays exist but many are just doing it because it's popular(especially the foids).