Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in just have luck theory?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Do you believe that if you could have said the right words to to right girl in the right place you could have escaped inceldom and lived a happy life?

Or do you have a calvinistic approach to life? It's everything predeterminated and rigged from the start or you could still change your life?

No combination of words would make a femoid pussy wet when she interacts with me. Life is a game of bones.

Maybe.
There's 3-4 billion toilets out there, and I can't meet a fraction of them, but I am sure some blind toilet in a low economic african country might give me a date and then reject me when I ask her to date me.

No combination of words would make a femoid pussy wet when she interacts with me. Life is a game of bones.

Maybe I would have had a chance with either Jessica or Ashley two girls from my youth who were nice to me but I was too much of a coward at the time to ask them out.

Ahh who am i kidding most probably Vyn’s quote here would have happened if I had.

I could spend years thinking of good words to say and it wouldn't be as effective as chad saying "lets fuck bitch!"

Genetics = luck

Maybe if it was a foid about to off herself and I convinced her to give me a pity fuck before she goes.

Do you believe that if you could have said the right words to to right girl in the right place you could have escaped inceldom and lived a happy life?

Or do you have a calvinistic approach to life? It's everything predeterminated and rigged from the start or you could still change your life?
I've self sabotaged in the face of any luck