Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you believe in hell?

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
We are in hell yes atm, but what about the hell the normies say after death?

No. Genetics is all that matters. If you are a short subhuman like me you just suffer through this life for 40-50 years and then die unfulfilled meanwhile CHAD is in never ending fairy tale of pleasure.

We are already in hell its called inceldom and even if the biblical hell is real there is a very low chance us incels are going to make it to Heaven unless free grace was true and you were a free gracer.

Theres no way eternal torture exists and a loving god exists at the same time.

No, I would have to be Christian to believe in hell. And with that there is a bunch of stories that I would have to believe in that drives a sane man mad.

Theres no way eternal torture exists and a loving god exists at the same time.
Used to think this, but one look at our godless society proves people won't do good unless constantly threatened.

Used to think this, but one look at our godless society proves people won't do good unless constantly threatened.
requiring a threat 2 do good undoes any good that is done

No, i'm atheist.

the matrix theory seems more logical

Yes, the suffering would never end.

I guess I'm more inclined to believe in rebirth and that there's a way out of it, so technically we already are in hell

You living in it right now.

Afterlife is a cope, hell is here on earth if you were born with incorrect DNA

Yes, it does exist so don't even think about harming yourself or something because you won't be able to repent after.

No. Just void after you die.

Apart from physical pain, I can't imagine it to be possibly worse than this one.

Most foids will burn in hell

No, there's probably nothing after life.