Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
No but I like the concept of religion. It’s good at controlling the masses.

I also believe in religious values. It’s no coincidence that society is becoming more and more degenerate as it leans towards secularism.
009F6E69 C90E 4C0D A54A 1DEC999D79FA

No but I like the concept of religion. It’s good at controlling the masses.

I also believe in religious values. It’s no coincidence that society is becoming more and more degenerate as it leans towards secularism.
View attachment 64218
elab on religion controlling masses

elab on religion controlling masses
Well it’s kept people obedient and docile throughout time. There’s been countless amounts of Christian and Islamic rulers throughout history that use religion as a basis of law.

low iq if u believe in god as an incel

no im not dumb

I believe in God, but I also believe Lucifer controls the world.

No, but it's possible it exists. I don't mean 50-50% chance it exists, more like 1 in a quadrillion, but it's possible. I choose not to believe in God because the chances of a god or gods existing are tiny. Believing in god, praying etc. is a waste of time. It really is when you think about it. I'm autistic, though. I understand some people like praying and doing other spiritual shit, it's just not for me.

It's like choosing to believe in anything else your brain can think of and your brain can think of all kinds of weird shit that obviously doesn't exist outside your brain.

Last edited:
No, but it's possible it exists. I don't mean 50-50% chance it exists, more like 1 in a quadrillion, but it's possible. I choose not to believe in God because the chances of a god or gods existing are tiny. Believing in god, praying etc. is a waste of time. It really is when you think about it. I'm autistic, though. I understand some people like praying and doing other spiritual shit, it's just not for me.

It's like choosing to believe in anything else your brain can think of and your brain can think of all kinds of weird shit that obviously doesn't exist outside your brain.
how do you come to the conclusion that chances are 1 to 1 quadrillion? wtf

I believe we are all gods in a sense, we are all creator beings

No and if by any chance a god exists, he would be a cunt that i wouldn't want to have anything to do with.

how do you come to the conclusion that chances are 1 to 1 quadrillion? wtf
There's billions of thoughts and things a human brain can imagine or come up with, things that are not based on reality as we know it. Most of these things are obviously made up. We all know magic isn't real for example.
1 in a quadrillion came out of my ass and it obviously shouldn't be taken seriously. It's a random number I came up with.

In relation to other things similar to god in terms of probability of existence (ghosts, paranormal things in general, imaginary people, superhuman powers, unicorns, whatever else a human mind can think of etc.) the chance of god, specifically just one out of many "known" gods (Allah, hindu gods, hundreds of other gods from Africa etc.) existing is incredibly tiny.

It's a waste of time and energy. It's good cope, though.

There's billions of thoughts and things a human brain can imagine or come up with, things that are not based on reality as we know it. Most of these things are obviously made up. We all know magic isn't real for example.
1 in a quadrillion came out of my ass and it obviously shouldn't be taken seriously. It's a random number I came up with.

In relation to other things similar to god in terms of probability of existence (ghosts, paranormal things in general, imaginary people, superhuman powers, unicorns, whatever else a human mind can think of etc.) the chance of god, specifically just one out of many "known" gods (Allah, hindu gods, hundreds of other gods from Africa etc.) existing is incredibly tiny.

It's a waste of time.
if you actually knew shit about probabilities, it's more probable that the world was created by God than by bigbangbigbullshit

if you actually knew shit about probabilities, it's more probable that the world was created by God than by bigbangbigbullshit
The chance of your specific god existing is so tiny it's not even worth talking about. You're wasting your time, but again, if it helps you cope it's a good thing.
If it feels good and makes you feel all warm inside, it's good and real if you want it to be. I have nothing against that.

The chance of your specific god existing is so tiny it's not even worth talking about. You're wasting your time, but again, if it helps you cope it's a good thing.
If it feels good and makes you feel all warm inside, it's good and real if you want it to be. I have nothing against that.
dude life is a waste of time, you on this forum is a waste of time

dude life is a waste of time, you on this forum is a waste of time
I couldn't agree with you more. This board is one of my favorite copes and it's a waste of time, but at least I get something out of it. It's entertaining and I enjoy doing it.
I wouldn't enjoy wasting my time praying. It's not fun and you get nothing out of it.

Last edited:
I'm open to the possibility of a god or gods existing but I really doubt it. It seems like a huge cope tbh.

God is my negus