Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in god?

Do you believe in god?

• Yes (Theist)

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No (Atheist)

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
It's just for my own interest , and i need the results to decide whether i want to stay here or not. please participate and share with ur in-forum friends.

I think there is All Knowing All Powerful being out there.
The false gods are the ones that humans made up.

jesus gay (basedpilled)

Yes, but not the Christian or Abrahamic one. Plus I'm a Gnostic.

God is dumb cope at least the Christian one

I think there is All Knowing All Powerful being out there.
The false gods are the ones that humans made up.
As a Gnostic pagan I would say the direct opposite, the natural tribal gods of this earth are the real divines where this monotheistic God is merely a demon who has taken over the entire world transforming it into a hellmatrix ClownWorld that it is today. This world has been taken over by a demonic God who delights in the misery and suffering of human beings.

The real false God.

Last edited:
As a Gnostic pagan I would say the direct opposite, the natural tribal gods of this earth are the real divines where this monotheistic God is merely a demon who has taken over the entire world transforming it into a hellmatrix ClownWorld that it is today. This world has been taken over by a demonic God who delights in the misery and suffering of human beings.

The real false God.
Yeah that is also possible

'The Stoic God is an all-pervasive, immanent, active force in the cosmos, and is equivalent to and often called “Nature.” Zeus, pneuma, universal Reason and logos are also used to refer to this active force. The Stoics used many names to refer to the divine principle in the cosmos.'

I don't mind that God but you probably mean the monotheistic one.

The real false God.
i could lie to myself that there is a programmer with a source code who generated entry universe inside a computer beyond our knowledge , and he don't even know we exist. he probably just check status of planets with life on it for research proposes. probably didn't still checked earth yet , because there is a lot of planets with life in this multi-universe dimension shit.
but demon shit and demonic god!
'The Stoic God is an all-pervasive, immanent, active force in the cosmos, and is equivalent to and often called “Nature.” Zeus, pneuma, universal Reason and logos are also used to refer to this active force. The Stoics used many names to refer to the divine principle in the cosmos.'

I don't mind that God but you probably mean the monotheistic one.
there is literally only two answer to my question , either god exist or it doesn't. we're sure it doesn't exist , but my question is do u believe it?
you can define god/gods whatever u want , my question is about believing. i meant any form of god/gods.

Last edited:
i could lie to myself that there is a programmer with a source code who generated entry universe inside a computer beyond our knowledge , and he don't even know we exist. he probably just check status of planets with life on it for research proposes. probably didn't still checked earth yet , because there is a lot of planets with life in this multi-universe dimension shit.
but demon shit and demonic god!

there is literally only two answer to my question , either god exist or it doesn't. we're sure it doesn't exist , but my question is do u believe it?
you can define god/gods whatever u want , my question is about believing. i meant any form of god/gods.
Interesting we haven't discovered sentient life on another planet yet, you would think with the cosmos being so very large that we would of bumped into other sentient beings by now or them into us. How very strange and peculiar.

If you mean universe creating, miracle performing divinely revelation in some book God then no. Some kind of greater order within the universe philosophical kind of BS is alright with me.

'To the Satanist "God" by whatever name he is called or no name at all is seen as the balancing balancing factor in nature, and not as being concerned with suffering. This powerful force which permeates and balances the universe is far too impersonal to care about the happiness or misery of flesh and blood creatures on this ball of dirt upon which we live.'

If you mean universe creating, miracle performing divinely revelation in some book God then no. Some kind of greater order within the universe philosophical kind of BS is alright with me.

View attachment 416454

'To the Satanist "God" by whatever name he is called or no name at all is seen as the balancing balancing factor in nature, and not as being concerned with suffering. This powerful force which permeates and balances the universe is far too impersonal to care about the happiness or misery of flesh and blood creatures on this ball of dirt upon which we live.'
there are so many theories about gods nowdays and very personal ones , which is good. it should be personal because
god is an imaginary friend inside our heads and everyone supposed to have his own personal imaginary friend.

there are so many theories about gods nowdays and very personal ones , which is good. it should be personal because
god is an imaginary friend inside our heads and everyone supposed to have his own personal imaginary friend.

'All religions of a spiritual nature are inventions of man. He has created an entire system of gods with nothing more tan his carnal brain. Just because he has an ego and cannot accept it, he has had to externalise it into some great spiritual device which he calls "God". 'Is it not more sensible to worship a god that he, himself, has created, in accordance with his own emotional needs. One that best represents the very carnal and physical being that has the idea power to invent a god in the first place?'

a lot of people seems to have given up all hope. Nobody is born an atheist.

(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.) (Qur'an 13: 28).

a lot of people seems to have given up all hope. Nobody is born an atheist.

(Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.) (Qur'an 13: 28).

Satanism is the natural religion everyone is born with. Everything else is learned through culture, society etc.